PC I'm not sure how to exactly title this other than my game is just being "weird."

TheLastSurvivor

Terrarian
So whenever I first start the game and it initializes the mods, it disables certain ones (as you can see in the pictures.) I've tried many different things like after it initializing them all, going back, enabling them all and reloading again, but I'm hit with a different error message each time along with different mods being disabled. So for the sake of simplicity, I'm just going to upload these screenshots and hopefully, we'll be able to fix it. After the first two specific mod errors during initialization, the last one came up at the very end. Afterwards, I decided to see if I could even create a world. Not even 5 seconds after hitting "create" my game "crashes" for no reason. It just closed as if I had exited out of it, or pressed alt + f4. Sorry if this doesn't have enough details and doesn't make sense. Any help is appreciated and if you need any more info I will try my best. Thank you in advance :)

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    432.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    483.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    403.2 KB · Views: 71
Back
Top Bottom