Recent content by Llama_Cat

1. Llama_Cat

Digging Molecart Does not work

I don't think I was digging through forbidden blocks, it was solid crimstone. I would need to double check for pickaxe though (though I'm pretty sure that wasn't the case since pickaxe never leaves my inventory)
  2. Llama_Cat

Digging Molecart Does not work

Got my Digging molecart prehardmode and used it quite a bit. whipped it out again after defeated mech bosses (and consuming the upgrade) and it would not dig blocks or place tracks. I was playing on the Zenith seed on Master (Legendary).
  3. Llama_Cat

Painter fails to sell Pylon

Painter is max hapiness in the jungle, but will not sell pylon. I tested in multiplayer, not in single player but it might be possible in single player too
  4. Llama_Cat

PC NPCs not selling Pylons

Yes, I have had the same issue(post boss). literally got the Leading Landlord Achievement when the painter moved in so I know he was at maximum happiness but he still wouldn't sell the pylon
  5. Llama_Cat

NPCs & Enemies Need More Prismatic Lacewing

Yeah I use a water candle and torch luck (and I'm making sure I'm not in my "town" biome) , but I can only seem to get 2 a night. if there's one thing I could improve, maybe more rows of hallowed grass around? idk, 5 a night sounds a lot better though, just wish the downtime was greatly lessened
  6. Llama_Cat

NPCs & Enemies Need More Prismatic Lacewing

I love 1.4 so much. In a thread I posted on last year, I wrote down some things i would like added to the game, and surprisingly, 1.4 added almost everything I could have hoped for. The new boss, empress of light, is a much appreciated addition to the hard mode progression and a good challenge...
  7. Llama_Cat

Another reason to be excited for 1.4

I am absolutely thrilled with the announcement of tmodLoader being DLC for Terraria. And if a sequel is made, it give me even more hope that they'll think about mods from day one.
  8. Llama_Cat

Game Mechanics Master Mode Unlocked by Default

Thanks for the reply, Loki! I think I may have not articulated myself well enough in the quoted post. My comment is just framed within the context of someone wanting to unlock master mode quickly compelled to cheat items for the express purpose of beating moonlord in expert to then play master...
  9. Llama_Cat

Plenty of reasons to play normal mode. disregarding casual players is not helpful. Not everyone is an elite gamer, and might struggle in normal mode, but the experience of getting slaughtered in a cruel world shouldn't be denied. Also, you are coming at this from a single player perspective...
  10. Llama_Cat

I'm seeing a lot of responses suggesting half measures or compromises and I'd like to throw in my two cents: This is the last update, so most everything should exist in such a state that if this game were to be dug up 20 years from now, there would be as few hitches as possible. Therefore, I...
  11. Llama_Cat

Game Mechanics Better ways of purchasing items from npcs

If they can find a way to deal with the additional clutter that would create, I'd be down. Maybe shops could have a similar feature to chests where you could enable some kind of high precision mass purchasing solution? several ways to go about this for sure, but to be honest, I have never...
  12. Llama_Cat

Game Mechanics Multiplayer Changes

with 1.4 on the horizon, I thought I'd share some of my Multiplayer Improvement Suggestions ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I've been thinking about how Terraria always felt like a single player experience...
  13. Llama_Cat

Game Mechanics Boss health scaling revamp.

I was going to make a thread here posting that boss health scaling and loot bag sharing should be on by default (but maybe add an additional 25% per player rather than 35% like in expert) since not only are the bosses too easy, it's not a fun grind to do-i.e. if you have 3 other people (not even...
  14. Llama_Cat

Another reason to be excited for 1.4

I wouldn't expect mods day one. just mod support. some smaller mods would start showing up within a few days, and large ones within a few months. I'm just saying day one integrated mod support would be really cool. Also, I can't imagine Terraria 2 being a "profit grab". We've already gotten many...
  15. Llama_Cat

1.4 hype. Terraria 2 omegahype

1.4 hype. Terraria 2 omegahype
Back
Top Bottom