Recent content by Lord Amazon of the Jungle

1. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

Mobile [How to] Terraria Mobile 1.3 Transfer Characters From PC to Android

im glad this exists, I recently wanted to port my PC character into Mobile and thanks to the tool, it's possible; even in 1.5
  2. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

People seeing the Princess, as their new waifu. Just sayin. but... IF THE PRINCESS' NAME INCLUDES ZELDA AND PEACH, I SWEAR...!!!!!!
  3. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

This is a rare anomaly. Recognising the endless efforts of the modders who produce content for us to enjoy and a great way to put as the cherry on top. Saluations
  4. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Avatar Aeronaut Set Hat: Flight Cap Torso: Pilot Jacket Bottoms(Pants): Leather Boots For those who spend more time with Wings and flying mounts. I based this on a persona self, i like aviaton a lot alright?! >:eek:
  5. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Loving this, but I really want this so i can have it change the size of the Jungle cos I want a world where it covers... EVERY... INCH... OF ... THE... WORLD!!! Please make it happen. c:
  6. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

Re-Logic Teams with Animegami Studios for the Terraria Biome Series Resin Statues!

I'm looking forward for the Jungle biome. Just a long line of jungle sections. Ohhhhhh....
  7. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

tModLoader Needing ideas for a Terraria Jungle mod

I return! Yes, I am back after a long hiatus. I left this mod idea in the dark for some time but after picking up Terraria again, I thought about bringing it back to fruition together with some fresh ideas. Be sure to send me some of your own as I might consider some in the future. Firstly...
  8. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Why is this world still here today? Cos some guy thought it'd be a nice idea to add mods to Terraria even up to this day.
  9. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

tModLoader Turrets Mod [Work In Progress]

"Buildin' a Sentry!" I love this mod, im glad I found it. They are great at keeping unwanted enemies at bay and do a terrific job against bosses but I got some suggestions. Some variants: Snowman Turret (Like a SAM of sorts), Stake Turret for the Vampires and like a concealed turret for like...
  10. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

Create A Terraria Death Message

"Robi became plant food to Plantera."
  11. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

NPCs & Enemies Snakes

I plan on making a Mod to make the Jungle a lot more intense and more dangerous. Having snakes appear from pots would be a great idea. But ill have to copy this from hives. As they spawn mobs when broken.
  12. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

@TheWorfer27 i could see that to be implemented. I mean, Hive can spawn mobs so i dont think...

@TheWorfer27 i could see that to be implemented. I mean, Hive can spawn mobs so i dont think jars cant either
  13. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

tModLoader Needing ideas for a Terraria Jungle mod

Monsoon Mod - A Jungle Overhaul This is mainly a theory thread on discussing new ideas for a new mod, I am currently thinking of beginning. Currently, I need to learn how the TModLoader API works so I can get started on creating what I plan to release as the mod exists. What Moonsoon is, is a...
  14. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

im looking for ways to make a mod to make the Jungle biome even harder than before and looking...

im looking for ways to make a mod to make the Jungle biome even harder than before and looking for ideas.
  15. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

4 images? i thought it can be all in one.

4 images? i thought it can be all in one.
Back
Top Bottom