1. lordkronos100

Type Above Username With Your Eyes Closed

Saltybeggar
  2. lordkronos100

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

@Laugic I Have a Strange Error Any Idea for a Solution :D
  3. lordkronos100

Map-Adventure TSF 2: The Old God

Nice Map with Nice Concepts iand Nice Gimmicks wich Feels Realy Adventure Like and you Realy Have Suprised me i mean Look you made walls who no Water comes in that has Realy Suprised me or the Nice Teleports and so one and so one :D
  4. lordkronos100

Good Terraria Clones?

Honestly I Found Not a Real Terraria Clone I Would Say Terraria is a Very Unique Game So The Best Terraria Clone Were Modded Terraria :D And Gameplay Technical Starbound Then There were another Game but i Forgot The Name Last Time i Saw it in Early acces :D
  5. lordkronos100

After what I Heard The Mod is Stil Working on I Think But Its Take its Time becouse Only One...

After what I Heard The Mod is Stil Working on I Think But Its Take its Time becouse Only One Person is Working on it I Think and its Seems it Is Secretivly Working I Head New Comes Mostly only on Discord I Hope This Infos Help to Understand it Better :D
  6. lordkronos100

Thanks for Following Me :D

Thanks for Following Me :D
  7. lordkronos100

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

For The Case The Mod Will Sometimes Updated Here are Two New Bugs I Found The New Mimiks Dont Work If you Put a Key in a Chest they dont Spawn And The Hook from Dessert and Ocean Mimik dont Work Corectly yu can Hook only by Direct Contact on a Wall but There is No Range Afterall :D
  8. lordkronos100

I Play Curently Tremor This Time With a Mod That can Disable The Invasion So I can Finaly Play Over The Bug and I Found Out That The Pirate Invasion has The Same Bug as The Goblins Maybe Even Worser And I Play on a Smal World so I have Finaly The Glacier Biom If i Dont Count This Bugs The Mod...
  9. lordkronos100

What is The Update ? :D
  10. lordkronos100

tModLoader Decimation Mod

I think so The Most Infos you can Become over Discord :D
  11. lordkronos100

tModLoader Age Of Darkness - Mega Mod

Thats Nice to Know thats Stil Help is There :D
  12. lordkronos100

tModLoader Age Of Darkness - Mega Mod

Sounds Nice im Looking Forward to The Mod :D
  13. lordkronos100

Good Terraria Clones?

I Looked Again the Name was Starraria Adventure Map :D
  14. lordkronos100

Good Terraria Clones?

Have you Ever Tryed the Map Terrariabound i Think was The Name There Come Some Aspects Together :D
  15. lordkronos100

The Sprites Problem was Fixed in Latest Verrsion so No more White Render :D
Back
Top Bottom