Recent content by Loreweaver

1. Loreweaver

Simple 8 segment randomizer

Hi, I m currently trying to figure out a randomizer that always gives me exactly one signal of for example 8 possible signals, I ll post when I come up with something (or find someone who s done something like it already) edit: so after some searching I found this design, I think the credit...
  2. Loreweaver

PC Can monoliths be activated by wires and logic gates?

can confirm it works with wiring, was messing around with it myself on a map, if you need help wiring it just holla
  3. Loreweaver

Map-Parkour Rafelandroid2's path of pain

ok so I tried it, quick disclaimer, I never played a parkour map before so I barely made it to the first lava part, which for anyone who didn t try it is not far ;) feedback in random order: with that kind of difficulty I d really need beds alot more, or ramp up the difficulty slower. maybe...
  4. Loreweaver

PC Help me wire a drowning trap?

mornin, so first thing I noticed, are there outlet pumps up top? can t really tell on the screengrab other than that I can t see a problem from here but with my builds I gotta play around with it myself if somethings not working, so just giving me the world might work better buuuut I could also...
  5. Loreweaver

ah ok, check out my edit, I added screenshots and short explanation. gotta say tho I ve mostly been wiring on solo but it should work in multiplayer
  6. Loreweaver

ooh ok, so the player drowns and then comes back and resets the room with the switch from the outside? also since you said you can only get it to activate once, do you mean the pumps? in that case you just gotta hook up a timer (half second works well) to the pumps; currently fiddling around...
  7. Loreweaver

ok, just so I understand what you re trying to do, the player opens the chest which closes the room and floods it with water. then the player can flip the switch to drain the water and open the room again? if so, why not use grates? one block grate at the top and bottom of the room, then have...
  8. Loreweaver

Maps Secret area access

what I forgot in my first post was that when placing 'on' lamps on an 'and' gate the gate sends a signal right away, so might not be the best to have a player unlock something by gathering LGLs. also I m not sure what the exact problem is, most mechanisms are very modular meaning as long as you...
  9. Loreweaver

Maps Map Ideas

my first map isnt finished yet, so I can only recommend that one if you wanna test an unfinished one ;) (if you do tho I d appreciate feedback) after that one I m tossing around 2 ideas for adventure maps in my head, one about mages and magic and something like a mages guild and the other...
  10. Loreweaver

Maps Secret area access

so if I understand correctly the player gathers things to open something up later on? why not just use large gems and gemlocks? you could for example just hide 8 yellow gems around the map and put up 8 yellow gemlocks in the center of the map or if you really wanna roll with the LGLs in the...
  11. Loreweaver

Map-Survival Mini-islands Survival Map (Work In-Progress)

no hurry dude, I always say taking your time makes it extra good ;)
  12. Loreweaver

Map-Survival Mini-islands Survival Map (Work In-Progress)

the ships look sweet dude ^_^ generally I prefer to play a finished map but if you need beta testers just tell me and I ll try it out! cheers
  13. Loreweaver

Map-Survival grindhouse, small adventure project, looking for testers

thanks for the feedback dude, lemme jump right in: -cobalt shield sounds like an idea, think I ll add that to the start, sorta goes in line with the player being a badass. -I put the base rules in chat with the world loader, hope that worked. maybe I ll change it to signs, I had the idea for...
  14. Loreweaver

Map-Survival grindhouse, small adventure project, looking for testers

updated 29/03/2021 introduction: hi there, this is my first adventure map project, I ve been fiddling around with builds on my solo playthroughs or with a friend but now with journey mode I really felt like making something and uploading it. also I never really got into wiring and with this map...
  15. Loreweaver

Blocks & Decoration Time Monolith

I was just recently thinking during map making that I'd love a way to change daytime/nighttime, since there are certain mobs that only work during nighttime. this is not very fleshed out though, I'm assuming you want to have part of the map behave like it's night? so I go straight to wiring...
Back
Top Bottom