Recent content by lumeria

1. lumeria

lumeria's much art, very wow

Thanks again, Myu! Thank you for the warm welcome! Wow, I'd love to draw your OC! I really love his character design. :) I'll post it in here once I'm done. And here's the first submission in my gallery! It's... not exactly a stationary picture, it's a gif of the mechanic actually. it's not...
  2. lumeria

All it takes is a little reinvention.

All it takes is a little reinvention.
  3. lumeria

Haha not at all!! Thank you so much :^) I'm just finishing up something that I can actually post in here.
  4. lumeria

Hello! I'm lumeria, I think Terraria is pretty great, and this is my (fan)art thread. Even if you're not here for art, it's ok to say hi!! Hiii!! My art is pretty amateur and I'm still improving, so constructive criticism and even a few tips would really help out! I'm probably posting entirely...
  5. lumeria

to enter a valid title or not, that is the question

Hi guys! I'm lumeria, and I'm a former lurker, because, well, I made an account. I'm super awkward and like to yell about Hamilton, Dear Evan Hansen, Heathers, Be More Chill, you get the picture. And then there's Undertale, Gravity Falls, Stranger Things, etc, and of course, Terraria! I joined...
Back
Top Bottom