Recent content by Lunar Dreams

1. Lunar Dreams

Controller bindings affect both gameplay and menus for a single frame

i believe i understand better.:confused: as for the "back" keybind, i think you may have meant "close" which is tied to inventory binding in the ui aka IF you meant that, then i have EXTREMELY surprising news for ya. i've had my inventory binding for both gameplay AND menu as the start button...
  2. Lunar Dreams

(in darth vaders voice) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! thats extremely unfortunate. guess i'll stick with preemptively selecting wood to be crafted every time i want to see the guide for something. :( thanks for your help SonoSooS with helping out the devs getting closer to fixing the god forsaken bug...
  3. Lunar Dreams

i sincerely hope you figure out EXACTLY whats going on, because im getting tired of having to Anticipate the auto craft and would rather forget it ever existed.
  4. Lunar Dreams

**REPORTED** Guide auto crafts when choosing crafting from menu, with a controller, on PC

this issue has been here for since 1.3.5.7, but its not just the guide. its also when you have a treasure chest with a equipable in the first slot. it will automatically equip it, which is dumb. I've also pointed this issue out with a 2 small videos and 2 pictures to show how the problem...
  5. Lunar Dreams

PC Gamepad gameplay/menu double button press

i use a xbox 360 (usb) hello, i have a glitch that has been in the game for at least 1.3.5.7 and idk why nobody has mentioned this one or bothered to talk about it. whenever you are not in a menu (gamplay controls) and proceed to interact with something that will activate the menu, the button...
Back
Top Bottom