Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 8/8.1
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Controller (please specify type)
i use a xbox 360 (usb)

hello, i have a glitch that has been in the game for at least 1.3.5.7 and idk why nobody has mentioned this one or bothered to talk about it.

whenever you are not in a menu (gamplay controls) and proceed to interact with something that will activate the menu, the button that you use to activate the menu will be used again at the very same time.
for example, when going to a chest and the VERY first item slot has a equipable item, it will be automatically be equiped. video below shows this

if one were to speak to the guide and select "crafting", it will automatically craft an item for you. a second video for you .

below i will have 2 images showing my bindings. in the gameplay one at the bottom, X is used to interact and in the menu, its equip. i do not know why its called grapple rather then equip.

i believe the X button is being used at the same time or multiple times. could be that the gamepad cursor is going so fast to the last known crafting slot that its registering as a double press, despite only being 1 press. cannot repeat this in keyboard.
Terraria_PGbPtjYMd9.png
Terraria_vGbQHMYJSF.png

ALSO, big question: why are the menu controls named after the gameplay controls??? how am i suppose to actually know what they do unless i mess with them??? please for the love of god, if you're not going to fix the double button press, then please fix the name of the controls. i have gamepad instructions still on because of this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom