Recent content by LunarEquestrianOriginal64

1. LunarEquestrianOriginal64

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

So, you a back in the game, huh? Nice! I thought u would come back someday, show must go on after all. Actualy i haven't checked this page for a while, cause of using terraria tweaker 2, but now want to use yours, cause it have few problems, and yours was perfect. Well, good luck, and thx...
  2. LunarEquestrianOriginal64

Why are u ignoring everyone? Will u upd tweaker further? Say something at least! Sooo many good...

Why are u ignoring everyone? Will u upd tweaker further? Say something at least! Sooo many good things 2020'd, and now this? God dammit!!
  3. LunarEquestrianOriginal64

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

I'm still getting this weird bug, when camera in here moves anywhere, except to cursor! I need it to move to cursor, that bug makes me mad! And i still can't it!
  4. LunarEquestrianOriginal64

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Damn, i thought tweaker is dead... Thank you Tiberium, show must go on.
  5. LunarEquestrianOriginal64

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Weird, the game crashes if enabled hotkey tweaks, like instant teleport, void bag and magic mirror hotkeys, etc. I hope it will not last forever...
  6. LunarEquestrianOriginal64

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

You guys need to do something about bigger stacks tweak, all instruments, accessories, and money can now stack up to 9999, so money don't become bigger itself, only with craft, and accessories are losing their prefix when stacked, instruments and weapons too... But i need it for other materials.
  7. LunarEquestrianOriginal64

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Did somebody played with plugins? Does anybody know where to get them, and not to create? I'm not very good in CS, i mean i don't know it at all, and it's not up for me to make my own plugins...
  8. LunarEquestrianOriginal64

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

As i said, there is no error in launch, i'm using almost all tweaks, i will attach screenshots, don't really want to write them all. My PC - i7-4790, gtx 1070, terraria is on ssd, 16gb ram, windows 10. The tweak was working before, i still have this worlds with revealed maps. It was in 1.4.0.3.
  9. LunarEquestrianOriginal64

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Yes, tried different hotkeys with/without modifiers.
  10. LunarEquestrianOriginal64

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Reveal map is loading correctly, there is no error message, but in game pressing this hotkeys does nothing at all. Of cause i can use tEdit, but why would i do it, when using this tweak much easier. I tried to delete it, change hotkeys, made another tweak list, and still doesn't work...
  11. LunarEquestrianOriginal64

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Sooo, why Reveal Map are not working now? What happened? Now i can't play without it after i tried...
  12. LunarEquestrianOriginal64

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

And what now? Author just disappeared, hack is not working with latest tml, and no way anyone could make mod with all this functions. It is the end, even if terraria will be ever updated. My favourite game №1 is just ruined :dryadmad:
  13. LunarEquestrianOriginal64

tModLoader Auto Trash

That's it, i tried, but it never said that this version was made for a special TML version, but when starting the game - it's immediately crash the game, all of this files. Never mind, i could never update all other mods for 0.11.3, so i will stay on 0.10.1.5, thanks anyway, you are the best modder.
  14. LunarEquestrianOriginal64

tModLoader Auto Trash

Why there is no versions for all tml updates? I want to use it on 0.11.3, don't ask why, and there is no version for it...
  15. LunarEquestrianOriginal64

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Hey man, that's great idea, i'm really like world edit function, using it everyday! I found 2 problems, and i hope u will fix them someday. 1 - it's scrolling though those menus, though item browser, npc browser, etc. It's uncomfortable to scroll without wheel, and it would be nice to do it. And...
Back
Top Bottom