• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by LunarEquestrianOriginal64

1. L

Tool [Patcher] Terraria Tweaker 2 | SUPERCHARGE YOUR TERRARIA! (1.4 compatible!)

You guys need to do something about bigger stacks tweak, all instruments, accessories, and money can now stack up to 9999, so money don't become bigger itself, only with craft, and accessories are losing their prefix when stacked, instruments and weapons too... But i need it for other materials.
  2. L

Tool [Patcher] Terraria Tweaker 2 | SUPERCHARGE YOUR TERRARIA! (1.4 compatible!)

Did somebody played with plugins? Does anybody know where to get them, and not to create? I'm not very good in CS, i mean i don't know it at all, and it's not up for me to make my own plugins...
  3. L

As i said, there is no error in launch, i'm using almost all tweaks, i will attach screenshots, don't really want to write them all. My PC - i7-4790, gtx 1070, terraria is on ssd, 16gb ram, windows 10. The tweak was working before, i still have this worlds with revealed maps. It was in 1.4.0.3.
  4. L

Yes, tried different hotkeys with/without modifiers.
  5. L

Reveal map is loading correctly, there is no error message, but in game pressing this hotkeys does nothing at all. Of cause i can use tEdit, but why would i do it, when using this tweak much easier. I tried to delete it, change hotkeys, made another tweak list, and still doesn't work...
  6. L

Sooo, why Reveal Map are not working now? What happened? Now i can't play without it after i tried...
  7. L

PC [1.3] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!) - works with tModLoader now!

And what now? Author just disappeared, hack is not working with latest tml, and no way anyone could make mod with all this functions. It is the end, even if terraria will be ever updated. My favourite game №1 is just ruined :dryadmad:
  8. L

tModLoader Auto Trash

That's it, i tried, but it never said that this version was made for a special TML version, but when starting the game - it's immediately crash the game, all of this files. Never mind, i could never update all other mods for 0.11.3, so i will stay on 0.10.1.5, thanks anyway, you are the best modder.
  9. L

tModLoader Auto Trash

Why there is no versions for all tml updates? I want to use it on 0.11.3, don't ask why, and there is no version for it...
  10. L

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Hey man, that's great idea, i'm really like world edit function, using it everyday! I found 2 problems, and i hope u will fix them someday. 1 - it's scrolling though those menus, though item browser, npc browser, etc. It's uncomfortable to scroll without wheel, and it would be nice to do it. And...
  11. L

PC [1.3] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!) - works with tModLoader now!

Hey, when new tmodLoader will be compatible? I really want some mods that only work with last versions...
Top Bottom