Recent content by MAD_J0K3R_111

1. M

Resolved [PS4] A Knight in Shining Armours bug?

I did it! I got the trophy! I can confirm that: Diving helmet Ancient Necro set Ancient Cobalt Are NOT needed, I'll try it again with a new account but to get a better understanding and maybe help others going for the trophy but I'm almost 100% certain that the items on the list above by Unit...
  2. M

My original plan was to just gather every armour set, even if they are listed as not needed but with the varying lists online I went with the ones that were listed on multiple listed as needed in the hopes of saving time and here I am, I guess it's time to grind. Thanks for the list and I'll...
  3. M

Pearlwood supposedly doesn't count, hence why there isn't a stand for it, I did craft it along with boreal and nothing, I can craft them again just in case but I'm not too sure it'll make a difference.
  4. M

Hopefully this is clear enough (I'm sorry if it isn't), the wooden chest under Gamma contains the other variants of the helmets for the sets that have them and the stand with the forbidden armour is meant to be turtle but I'm short on shells, I don't believe it makes a difference however right...
  5. M

I think I spent enough time on a newly created world to safely say that it didn't work for me, I sorted all the armour sets into my piggy bank, safe and inventory and loaded up a new world, put up some chests and dumped them all in, then tried wearing each set, nothing. At this point I feel like...
  6. M

So what you're saying is, forbidden armour and the 8 sets from the tavern keep aren't needed? I'm going to try that because it'll save me so much time from farming the DD event so get the medals and if it works then you are a life saver! Thanks!
  7. M

Now, seeing as this is my first character and I'm still very new to the game, how difficult is the crystal defence event? Just so im prepared.
  8. M

Well the ancient variants on all sites I've found supposedly don't count but I'll farm for them along with buying the tavern keeps, really hoping that it is that simple. Thanks!
  9. M

Hi all, first post so I'll make it quick. I have checked both the PS4 and the Xbox One lists online against my armour sets and I 100% have them all, including the different head piece variants but no trophy? I wore them all, dropped and picked them all back up, currently have them displayed on...
Back
Top Bottom