• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by Magi∆

1. Magi∆

well you don't have to yet if you can't just pm me and i'll send you a link to the development...

well you don't have to yet if you can't just pm me and i'll send you a link to the development server on discord. when can you use it
  2. Magi∆

im begging of you. anyone with tmodloader please help.

im begging of you. anyone with tmodloader please help.
  3. Magi∆

i will ask again but this time with more detail. does anyone out there want to build and reload...

i will ask again but this time with more detail. does anyone out there want to build and reload my mod for me on tmodloader since i cant due to a tmodloader problem on my computer. you can also help develop my mod if you choose to help build and reload my mod. its a mod with a lot of dungeons...
  4. Magi∆

just send a message on my profile

just send a message on my profile
  5. Magi∆

does anyone out there want to build and reload my mod for me on tmodloader since i cant due to a...

does anyone out there want to build and reload my mod for me on tmodloader since i cant due to a tmodloader problem on my computer. you can also help develop my mod if you choose to help build and reload my mod
  6. Magi∆

im trying to compile a mod and this error appeared... how do i fix it?

im also going to try to reinstall net framework
  7. Magi∆

im trying to compile a mod and this error appeared... how do i fix it?

i have a similar problem but i cant download modcompile off of tmodloader itself because the download bar gets stuck at 0 and then quits downloading
  8. Magi∆

anyone wanna be the person who builds and reloads a mod im making because i cant because of an issue

anyone wanna be the person who builds and reloads a mod im making because i cant because of an issue
  9. Magi∆

wait i get it now i cant post again till someone else does

wait i get it now i cant post again till someone else does
  10. Magi∆

i didnt double post tho?

i didnt double post tho?
  11. Magi∆

i think the tmodloader official help thread just closed but it might be just my side?

i think the tmodloader official help thread just closed but it might be just my side?
  12. Magi∆

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

tmodloader keeps giving me this error when building or building and reloading my custom mods how do i fix. i heard that you need to reinstall the net framework but when i try it says i already have it installed and i dont know how to uninstall.
  13. Magi∆

ok im gonna need you to give me a portfolio so imma open up a pm with you

ok im gonna need you to give me a portfolio so imma open up a pm with you
  14. Magi∆

once i find my other computer i can do that

once i find my other computer i can do that
  15. Magi∆

ok so im gonna have to use a different computer to test the mod cuz i cant build and reload due...

ok so im gonna have to use a different computer to test the mod cuz i cant build and reload due to net framework issues
Top Bottom