• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here
Magi∆
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i will ask again but this time with more detail. does anyone out there want to build and reload my mod for me on tmodloader since i cant due to a tmodloader problem on my computer. you can also help develop my mod if you choose to help build and reload my mod. its a mod with a lot of dungeons and dragons enemies in it and other stuff like new bosses, biomes, weapons, and more.
    Magi∆
    Magi∆
    im begging of you. anyone with tmodloader please help.
    CursedSliver
    CursedSliver
    I have tMod... but I can't play it right now :(
    Magi∆
    Magi∆
    well you don't have to yet if you can't just pm me and i'll send you a link to the development server on discord.

when can you use it
    does anyone out there want to build and reload my mod for me on tmodloader since i cant due to a tmodloader problem on my computer. you can also help develop my mod if you choose to help build and reload my mod
    Magi∆
    Magi∆
    just send a message on my profile
    anyone wanna be the person who builds and reloads a mod im making because i cant because of an issue
    Frends... countrymen... romans... lend me your ears. i'm sad to say that i rarely play terraria anymore. minecraft has won me over. im sorry.
    Magi∆
    Magi∆
    i will still happily try to be active on the forums tho
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    Ok well I mean minecraft is good for relaxation, my friend didn’t really play terraria much, until he got his new device and has 1.4 now(he has been stuck in 1.2)
    But anyways, welp hey terraria still be there hopefully it’ll just not disappear into a mouth of a dinosaur or something
    I’ve seen some of you maps, I mean more of heard of them, I’m gonna try them out and possibly make a video on it
    what happened to newadventure? maybe it died... i am in confusion becuase suddenly the server was gone
    i've officially released beta of my pokemon project. i've only got one gym, and seriously, i'm so new, that i can barely do anything to work it. please send me a message if you would like to be part of the dev team. here's the download link: PKMN Delta Beta
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom