Recent content by MagickTaylor

1. MagickTaylor

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

I respect the decision to cancel a game you feel would not live up to the potential and REALLY respect the fact you didnt use it as opportunity to just throw it out there for a quick buck, but PLEASE let me get an update for Terraria soon;( ive been waiting for just more Terraria new game or not.
  2. MagickTaylor

Here's something for the new 1.3 console release.. this was a 3 month process and would've been...

Here's something for the new 1.3 console release.. this was a 3 month process and would've been done sooner but i didn't have an entire 12 hours of a day to waste until now... https://i.imgur.com/vnFgyhQ.png I shall sleep now ;-; Also this is what my entry is for the CC
  3. MagickTaylor

Will you be there to face what comes next?

Well if its an in game gif you got right there i'm assuming its something you can dye or paint solid black?o_O Or what like a portal?:eek: that would be "BIG" like a different place you can go after defeating the moon lord but in the same world
  4. MagickTaylor

Ight so I was kinda disappointed in myself so here's my ACTUAL entry i honestly hope people like...

Ight so I was kinda disappointed in myself so here's my ACTUAL entry i honestly hope people like it (also bridge building.. don't know how people do it so well) http://imgur.com/gallery/9dHAQD1
  5. MagickTaylor

Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

Copper tools but a Hammush?? smh Also.. I'm kinda disappointed there's no fishing.. And that there isn't Boreal or Palm wood ;( I... I Love Palm Wood;(
  6. MagickTaylor

A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

Congratulations!! I wish you both the best!! `:D `:p
  7. MagickTaylor

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

A Magician Taylor you say??? Hmmm..
  8. MagickTaylor

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

"Save The Princess!" - Obtain full Plumber vanity "The Way Of The HERO" - Obtain full Hero vanity "Creepy Crawly" - Obtain full Spider Armor "Straight Too Hell" - Go to the under world "Lets Build A Snowman" - Defeat the Frost Legion "Now Wheres The Plumber?" - Obtain full Turtle Armor "I...
  9. MagickTaylor

Biomes & Nature Biome Ideas!

Now this thread is for people with Ideas of there own and some ideas of my own. MOON now understanding that this is NOT Starbound i still think this would be a pretty cool idea.. Using a ton of Iron (giving Iron more use in hardmode) and perhaps crystal shards can be used to make some...
  10. MagickTaylor

Guess what the person above you is thinking based on their avatar.

"Look into my eyes" -CinamonPizza
  11. MagickTaylor

Guess what the person above you is thinking based on their avatar.

"I wish i was Sanic" - Nardia
  12. MagickTaylor

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

I mean it sounds more reasonable than making a completely new biome for those things..
  13. MagickTaylor

And Granite with Ebonstone and Stone??
  14. MagickTaylor

And another thing.. Will you craft Marble using Pearlstone and Stone??
  15. MagickTaylor

So is there gonna be a new NPC?
Back
Top Bottom