Biomes & Nature Biome Ideas!

MagickTaylor

Steampunker
Now this thread is for people with Ideas of there own and some ideas of my own.

MOON now understanding that this is NOT Starbound i still think this would be a pretty cool idea.. Using a ton of Iron (giving Iron more use in hardmode) and perhaps crystal shards can be used to make some sort of power crystal thats used to make a Rocket.. ALSO that rocket should be able to run into blocks so people who make those things in the sky that go across the top of the map get screwed over.. But anyway! once the rocket ship gets past the sky limit and shows a screen selection that MAY or MAY NOT allow you to enter other planets (perhaps a planet dedicated to the Crimson/Corruption) now i know this is really starting to sound like Galacticraft (for those of you not familiar with this its an amazing space mod for minecraft) oh and i forgot to mention! space gear!! there should definitely be space gear and perhaps different tiers of it as well so like perhaps some ores in space.. lets call one of them.. Nova and thatll be the highest tier (or Unobtanium) but using those materials gathered you can upgrade your ship wich will allow you to travel to other planets.. NOW the thought of getting stuck up in space would suck but remember when you quit it brings you back to the original spawn so when logging off while in space it brings you back home and (if you didnt delete your ship) will put it back in your INV

Available Planets:
- Moon
- Crimson Planet (NO SPECIFIED NAME)
- Corrupt Planet (NO SPECIFIED NAME)

Available Items:
- Space Jetpack (Space use only)
- Moon Rock Gear (includes tools and armor)
- Moon Rock Brick
- Cheese (found deep with-in the moon)
- Nova (rare ore)
- Unobtanium (found high in the skies on Corrupt/Crimson planets)
- Different Tier Levels of Space Gear
- Space Zombies (rarely drops vanity space suit)
- Alien Pet (found in moon base chest)
- Moon Base (kinda like the underground cabins)
- New Type Of Wood (i know it sounds wierd but its a new biome so its gotta have some kind of wood)
- BOSS (unknown)
- New ASTRONAUT Npc (Sells you moon goods and can only have a home on the moon)

Now yes this idea was NOT fully thought out but its an idea..
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD IDEAS OF YOUR OWN!!

Back
Top Bottom