Recent content by makerror

1. M

tModLoader Lives & Injury

It worked, thank you
  2. M

Nothing has changed, could this be a mod conflict? Does it work okay on your side?
  3. M

Config is not changed
  4. M

I've crafted 1-up, I can use it (there's animation and sound) but can't consume it (like Life crystal with max HP limit). My world is not Hardmode yet, I do not use injury mod.
  5. M

tModLoader Player & Enemy Stats Multipliers

Will this mod ever be compatible with multiplayer? currently it's very buggy. If player damage is reduced, monsters before death disappear. If monsters have higher health scale, they become invisible and can't hit player with "melee", but they still can shoot projectiles (if they have ranged...
  6. M

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Can we get an option to remove bunnyhop?
  7. M

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

You should reduce xp gain. I went to dungeon to get master ninja gear and went from 200th lvl to 250th in few mins Reached Moon Lord at 400th lvl. It's just too much. Also mana regeneration is ridiculous, with hearthless skill character is invincible I used NPC booster mod
  8. M

tModLoader NPC Booster

Early game was quite hard, but later it became so easy. Most hardmode bosses and monsters use projectiles and projectiles do not have damage multiplier. Maybe you could add damage multipliers to lasers and other projectiles to make late game difficult as early (because of that Moon Lord is...
  9. M

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

This mod is way too much overpowered: life regeneration is insane, there's no potion sickness debuff, with high enough lvl character becomes invincible. Some changes to UI would be great too. White text on bright blue background is really annoying... I like the idea of this mod, because it adds...
  10. M

tModLoader Ivysaur's level system - With classes

I think your mod is really amazing, it adds even more unique game styles into the game. Keep up the good work :) I hope you can finish multiplayer support soon. I'll try to look into the code tomorrow, maybe I can help you somehow
  11. M

Is your mod open source? I want to look at that code
  12. M

Can you fix this multiplayer issue too? please...
Back
Top Bottom