Recent content by ManDaMisdemeanor

1. ManDaMisdemeanor

Console Simple Frost Moon Arena Setup

Spectre regenerative and vampire knives for melee would help recover health as you are fighting Mourning Woods and Pumpkings. Once you see your health is low, switch to those to regain your health then switch back to your powerful weapons. Terra Blade, Flairon, are good melee weapons to use...
  2. ManDaMisdemeanor

Play Station Network Usernames

PSN MrLear1980 PS4 EST 36 years old mic optional. Haven't played in almost a year or so. Be respectful.
  3. ManDaMisdemeanor

Console Whats the best ammo to use?

For me, it depends on the boss and what stage of the game I'm on. Bullet ammo, early game and late game, meteor shot works well. The pierce and bounce has a chance to hit an enemy more than once, especially In closed quarters. I've taken down the destroyer, wall of flesh, plantera, and golem...
  4. ManDaMisdemeanor

Xbox 360 xbox 360 ice turtle shell 1/100 my :red:

I farmed 2 hours a day for three and a half months for a rod of discord (not obsessive...much), and after close to 3500 chaos elementals killed, tons of platinum made, a half dozen or so biome key molds, a nymph banner, I still have not got it. The point is, RNG can treat you like your their...
  5. ManDaMisdemeanor

Console Hello from Pipeworks!

+1 to that :joy:
  6. ManDaMisdemeanor

I kinda hope they don't either, but from a developer standpoint it'd be understandable if they did use the PC UI for console, because the port would be much simpler than trying to cross code PC 1.3 with the console UI. That may cause issues that may not be easy or impossible to fix, which in...
  7. ManDaMisdemeanor

I hope custom control mapping is the case for console if they do indeed mirror PCs 1.3 on console. Controller support on PC was a blessing for me, especially being able to configure the controls to a way that you've adjusted to playing. However, it does have its drawbacks. As ArcticReaper...
  8. ManDaMisdemeanor

First of all welcome. Secondly, a couple questions. I saw where you said that the plan for console 1.3 it was to mirror PC 1.3, is that going to include a UI overhaul? On console you have separate screens for crafting, housing, inventory, chests, player equipped items and shops. Will that...
  9. ManDaMisdemeanor

Console Simple Frost Moon Arena Setup

Good to see this thread isn't totally mothballed lol. I have been looking into some of @DicemanX and @terramappy work and have took inspiration from some of their builds, especially on my personal world (also play on PC too). I may try to work on a recording here pretty soon for you if I can...
  10. ManDaMisdemeanor

PS4 1.2.4.1 mounts

1.3 was the update when you could do other actions while mounted, so you'll have to wait a little longer for that. Also shouldn't this question be in the general discussion area and not guides?
  11. ManDaMisdemeanor

Console Jungle Temple help! Cant spawn Golem

No, none of those bosses are the one Kazzymodus is referring to. From the sound of the bosses you have defeated you're not even in hardmode yet, and no where close to being able to fight golem in terms of progression. As far as having the cells and being able to access his alter, it sounds like...
  12. ManDaMisdemeanor

Console We Need More Console Activity!

My guess is that microsoft's QA possibly found an issue with the update and has it on hold until the issues resolved. Usually Microsoft updates roll out before Sony updates do.
  13. ManDaMisdemeanor

Console We Need More Console Activity!

First of all, welcome to the community. Secondly, yes, forum activity in consoles section would be nice. Granted though, quantity doesn't always mean quality when discussing forum posts. Strong discussions are always welcome, though the lull in comments from those who are still playing possibly...
  14. ManDaMisdemeanor

Console What Does Your Character Look Like?

I actually had to turn off all but one of my vanity accessories, the one I kept was the jet pack. My character was created to look like the big daddy from bioshock and the jet pack kind of looks like the tanks on his back when he isn't using his flame thrower.
  15. ManDaMisdemeanor

PS4 Suggestions for 100% world?

Cobalt (or palladium) or lower tier is fine. Can't start with armor though, but you can craft it as you play. Basically it's like starting a new playthrough but you'd be starting in hardmode.
Back
Top Bottom