Maor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am trying to make a key mould farm and I built all of the requirement but none of the fish or anything is spawning any suggestions?
    Can any one please tell me how I can spawn monsters faster for key mould farms on mobile? It won't want to work for me and I need help
    I need help on spawning monsters faster on mobile, anyone know how? Trying to do a key mould farm
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Water candle, battle potion, Placed down Water candle in a blood moon, and wait in the jungle.
    How's about you just get all of the stuff yourself instead of begging the same exact thing over and over.
    Bluegreen
    Bluegreen
    Besides, Terraria is actually quite easy, even if you want to get the best loot in the game, the most it's ever taken me is four days by myself. It's also one of the greatest games of all time, and, if I were you, I'd want to put as much time into it as I possibly could.
    Besides, where's the fun and satisfaction of just getting everything instantly, rather than actually having to put work into it?
    If anyone can help me out and give me wings or any some sort of good\OP THINGS, Xbox one, GT Mr MuFiN25 please and thank you MSGme
    Maor Maor If anyone can help me out and give me wings or any some sort of good\OP THINGS, Xbox one, GT Mr MuFiN25 please and thank you MSGme
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Why did you post this twice in ten minutes?
    Also, why would people just give you powerful stuff? Kind of seems silly.
    If anyone can help me out and give me wings or any some sort of good\OP THINGS, Xbox one, GT Mr MuFiN25 please and thank you
    I could use any free items that are as good as possible on the Xbox one
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    here's the most valuable free thing you could ever get in this world: advice.

and that advice is 'git gud.'
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom