Recent content by Marthoon

1. Marthoon

Xbox One 1.4 Cannot assign NPCs to houses or check query

ah, so thats why i didn't have such an issue - it's because i had autopause for both inventory and menus
  2. Marthoon

Xbox One NPCs not teleporting into underground qualified house

lol i once had to drown my goblin tinkerer and demolitionist for them to spawn in an underground house so yeah
  3. Marthoon

bruh im like on my 3rd replay of the game in 1.4 and the only way I could easily lure the guide into a housing was by locking him underground and building a house around the hole definitely one of the most frustrating bugs i have encountered so far
  4. Marthoon

Resolved [Xbox One] Npc housing problem

Similarities go brrr I have a similar issue with NPCs not teleporting unless it's raining, dunno if it helps
  5. Marthoon

Xbox One No particle effects in curtain areas of the world

this happened to me quite often in the dungeon too, it's quite annoying, especially in pre-hardmode - you find a chest, realise you need a key for it and then you get shot by a dark caster
  6. Marthoon

PS4 SERIOUS PLEASE FIX

there's a small bypass for it: make sure your world count is below 10, then create a world. if it still is deleted, try playing expert. sure, doesn't provide you with a super big challenge - but all the reports i've seen are talking about the newly added modes - journey and master. if it still...
  7. Marthoon

thanks! anyway hope it gets fixed soon.
  8. Marthoon

PS4 White stripe in the sky

Same thing is on Xbox
  9. Marthoon

PS4 My master mode world that i played with friends deleted it self

Hey, have you tried making an expert world and trying to play on it for a while? Sure, might not be as hard as master mode but here's what I know: A lot of people are talking about their master/journey mode world getting deleted, but not expert/normal worlds. Coincidence? So anyways when I had a...
  10. Marthoon

Xbox One Housing doesn't work at all.

on xbox press Y before changing house
  11. Marthoon

PS4 I made the zenith on my terraria account, I logged back in and now it's GONE!

oh. thats... surely very bad. this issue has been around for 16 days (since 1.4 ever came out on console) apparently I didn't get such an issue, maybe it's the platform difference Might relate to the character not saving but the world doing so; causing total deletion of the items Thankfully once...
  12. Marthoon

Console Journey worlds (the favorite too) dissapear

idk why but i just feel like only the new difficulty worlds are affected i mean, one report said that their master mode got deleted, my master mode world also got deleted, but not the normal one this one tells about journey worlds deletion journey and master = both new maybe thats related?
  13. Marthoon

Sooo is this a bug or intended
  14. Marthoon

**REPORTED** [Xbox One] Worlds I made (10/2/21) were deleted and I did not delete them

Here's more info about this issue: Apparently when I created a normal mode world for my summoner playthrough it wasn't subject to the glitch, but when I created a master mode world for my ranger playthrough and decided to create a master FTW world, the loading freezed again and I had to reload...
  15. Marthoon

PS4 Crash

hmmmm seems weird. Honestly it's way easier for me to just kill the frost moon to get Christmas, sooo
Back
Top Bottom