PS4 My master mode world that i played with friends deleted it self

Onokiepie

Terrarian
Hey! I had a world with friends that i have hours and hours on then one day it suddenly disappeared never to be seen again. Please fix this!! This is the second world we have lost and its beyond frustrating

Hey, have you tried making an expert world and trying to play on it for a while? Sure, might not be as hard as master mode but here's what I know:
A lot of people are talking about their master/journey mode world getting deleted, but not expert/normal worlds.
Coincidence? So anyways when I had a bunch of normal/expert worlds they didn't get deleted, as well as a few master/journey worlds (one journey world did get deleted however), but when I tried to create a new walkthrough master mode world and reloaded the game, it disappeared. Try that, if it doesn't work, reply to me.

Hey, have you tried making an expert world and trying to play on it for a while? Sure, might not be as hard as master mode but here's what I know:
A lot of people are talking about their master/journey mode world getting deleted, but not expert/normal worlds.
Coincidence? So anyways when I had a bunch of normal/expert worlds they didn't get deleted, as well as a few master/journey worlds (one journey world did get deleted however), but when I tried to create a new walkthrough master mode world and reloaded the game, it disappeared. Try that, if it doesn't work, reply to me.
Hi! Thanks for replying. So far my expert world has not dissapeared and everything has been fine. Im still wanting to play master mode though.

Back
Top Bottom