Recent content by Martoto

1. Martoto

Weapons & Equip Pyrite- Pirate Gold

87% magic damage increase with the whole set? oh :red:, something is not right, Let's see, lunar flare with this armor, 187 damage not counting the modifier and other accessories. lol, that's better than the nebula armor by a huge amount, not even collecting the three buffs would make up for it!
  2. Martoto

Items Additional reforging option

Nay man, naaaaaaaaay, just make it a placeable alternative of the goblin tinkerer. because this would be the worst item in the game if it was added
  3. Martoto

Items Rapier

> attacking cause you to dash to that direction ( 3 - 5 blocks range), 1.5 seconds recharge time boom, brand new weapon.
  4. Martoto

Items Firefly Staff - Early-Game Summoner

it seems pretty useful actually, i didn't noticed the light part. my bad also, the damage isn't so bad, it's better than a slime staff in a lot of situations.
  5. Martoto

Items Firefly Staff - Early-Game Summoner

well, we have the slime staff already. i don't think we need another early summoner weapon. the only problem we have here is the 1/10,000 drop chance, i think they should lower it to like 1/250 to make it actually worth farming for. and boom, we have a good early summoner staff with no need for...
  6. Martoto

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Village people: move in every NPC in the game Trophy collector: collect every boss trophy Furry friends: collect every pet in the game John d. dirtfeller: have 30 platinum coins I don't even need legs: Collect every mount in the game
  7. Martoto

Weapons & Equip Melee Lifesteal- For Corruption Worlds

I think a better buff for the scourge would be making the tiny eater's be able to hit 2 times before disappearing.
  8. Martoto

Items The Life Bullet

i have to say, i'm not a big fan of lifesteal mechanics. it can be exploited in so many ways. i think it should have silver bullet damage and the effect of the palladium armor: on hit, gains health regeneration for a few seconds.
  9. Martoto

Game Mechanics Blacklist items

edited, thanks for the suggestion. hehe
  10. Martoto

NPCs & Enemies NPC- The Beggar

I have a hate/love relationship with RNG. but i think this is too much for me however, he would look like an interesting NPC if you could give him some money to have a chance of getting useful items ( binding of isaac, anyone? )
  11. Martoto

NPCs & Enemies The Toy Collector.

I don't really think there would be any reason for me to collect toys at all. i think she should sell toys ( for fun, of course ), just like the party girl.
  12. Martoto

Items Wolf Mount - For land-based traveling

This is really well done! but i think the wolf should be slightly bigger
  13. Martoto

NPCs & Enemies The Hole Worm

This is actually pretty cool, but the 0.09% drop rate seems really unfair. i think you should increase it to something like 2%
  14. Martoto

NPCs & Enemies The astronomer - moon changing NPC

changed the blood vessel drop rate and perfect snowball/ cursed seed requirements. thanks for the feedback, any other idea?
  15. Martoto

NPCs & Enemies The astronomer - moon changing NPC

The moon in terraria really does change a lot, apart from the normal moon phases. it also has the frost moon, pumpkin moon, blood moon... The astronomer will move in after your first blood moon i am not a spriter, but he's basically a scientist guy, googles. black hair, turtleneck sweater...
Back
Top Bottom