Recent content by Martyn

1. Martyn

The MoonLord is dead, long live the MoonLord!

The MoonLord is dead, long live the MoonLord!
  2. Martyn

Divinorum by Mafkophanes

New content added...been busy for weeks with defeating all the bosses on Divinorum, and I beat the MoonLord a few days ago. It took some time to set up arenas for all the bosses. ;)
  3. Martyn

Divinorum by Mafkophanes

New players will spawn on the ground floor (bottom level). I welcome feedback and suggestions.
  4. Martyn

Divinorum by Mafkophanes

Welcome one-and-all to Divinorum - my first general creation world. In this thread I, Mafkophanes ;), will be showcasing my creations and as things progress and improve, editing this thread as I go along. I am not an expert builder, and building stuff is going to take some time, but I do hope...
  5. Martyn

Pirate sail not working for walls.

I would like to use the pirate sail bought from the pirate as a wall for his home, but no matter how big or small I create the home, I keep getting "this house wall is missing". I have checked all corners, destroyed the outer tiles and built around the sail to be sure. No matter how big or...
  6. Martyn

Grapple won't remove.

Ive done it. I got the answer I needed from Discord. You go into Steam settings and disable it in the configuration.
  7. Martyn

Grapple won't remove.

Due to the A button my rock candy controller not working, I've had to switch to xboxone controller. Everything seems okay for this in Steam/Big Picture except that the grapple is binded to the RB button and I cannot remove it. I would like to remove it so I can move right on the inventory bar...
  8. Martyn

Flashing or flickering aura and text.

Wouldn't deleting the json file delete my game and the map would go blank?
  9. Martyn

Flashing or flickering aura and text.

There is a flickering or flashing aura around my character when I wear armour. Also the text on the screen that shows mana, time, inventory flashes consistently. None of the NPCs or in-game items have this effect. It just started today after defeating Wall of Flesh for the second time.
  10. Martyn

Unable to create a new world.

So I got this working - turns out I didn't execute the right steps when creating a new world. The problem is now the map of my old world has reset. I have no idea why. I did not save to cloud and it is not in my desktop trashcan.
  11. Martyn

I've already deleted the Config file and that made no difference.
  12. Martyn

I'm ready to create a second and new world but when I click play on the new world, the tab closes and nothing happens. Any suggestions? I'm using the latest version, unmodded.
  13. Martyn

Controller configuration not working with Terraria.

After a month or so off playing Terraria and using my controller (xbox360) to play Minecraft PC via Steam's The Big picture, I started again to play Terraria and found that the controller configuration was all wrong, and that using the controller options (i.e., custom, playstation, xbox, etc) in...
  14. Martyn

Quick Stack Coins Disappearing.

Thanks for that.
  15. Martyn

Quick Stack Coins Disappearing.

I had half of a piggy bank full of coins, some gold, and I went to quick stack them and most immediately went missing. Is this a bug?
Back
Top Bottom