Recent content by Matthus

1. Matthus

The Land of the Dead (Text Adventure)

Nice.
  2. Matthus

While we are on the subject of characters and what might have been, I was planning to have Fedora Ron try to get into heaven by offering the bug-angels a hit of 420J.
  3. Matthus

Hey, that's a-okay. You did your best to make this work. Sometimes :red: just happens. I look forward to that doc. And while I did not get to play very much of this game, what I did experience was some of the best online RP I've ever done.
  4. Matthus

YAY HE'S BACK!! Ron: "Oh, I thought when he said 'back home' he meant my parents basement, which is where I come from." Ron freezes. Ron: "There wouldn't happen to be a way to delete my browser history from all the way down here, would there?"
  5. Matthus

Hey guys, does anyone know of any other good roleplays on this site? I am not abandoning this one or anything, I just want something to hold me over until Ivuul gets back.
  6. Matthus

Okay, I'm back. Thank you all for/sorry for making you wait.
  7. Matthus

Hey guys. I'm going on a trip for the next 12-14 days and I won't have access to internet, so don't freak out if I am not responding to updates. In fact, I am perfectly okay with being skipped for the next few updates, so you all aren't stuck waiting for me.
  8. Matthus

Ron, having bought all of the provisions that he would ever need, heads over to the great spire to begin his journey "home".
  9. Matthus

Ron "Yo man hit me up with some of that SCP 420 J homie".
  10. Matthus

@Meta Knight_but_Terraria Dude, chill out. He will get back to us when he gets back to us.
  11. Matthus

@Demon God Ivuul take as long as you need.
  12. Matthus

Ron politely declines and goes to the drug dealer. "HEY DRUG MAN!!", he shouts, "I've had the :red:tiest last few hours (dying being the low point), do you have anything that will make me forget and/or feel better?"
  13. Matthus

What do you mean? Azazel still has things to sell, just not made of non-hell materials. Also, Ron has $20 in his wallet.
  14. Matthus

Ron follows Azazel to his smithery, asks him about his wares, and what the exchange rate of U.S. Dollars to Demon money is.
  15. Matthus

Ron is practically having a seizure over literally everything he just witnessed; Edgy bug angel, Saint Louis, all of the puns, a working cell phone in the afterlife, etc. Ron: "Oh this is hell? That explains the... uh, everything". "As happy as I am to leave here, no offense, there is something...
Back
Top Bottom