Recent content by matyas.kl

1. matyas.kl

I dont know if anyone have asked yet, but are you going to continue in Terraria modding for the...

I dont know if anyone have asked yet, but are you going to continue in Terraria modding for the 1.4 journey's end update? I am asking since the new big update is comming next month and on your profile I found no mention about what is going to happen to tmodloader. Also I bet I am not the only...
  2. matyas.kl

tModLoader Evilraria

You can find that in mod browser.
  3. matyas.kl

tModLoader Evilraria

This mod exists for the sole purpose of buffing the evil biomes, especially the Underworld. i've seen a lot of mods that add some content to the Underworld but not that much. Every time its some Calamity mod that adds just one tructure with enemies weaker than vanilla prehardmode ones and only...
  4. matyas.kl

tModLoader Evilraria(help wonted)

So join me on discord.
  5. matyas.kl

TundraCat It does not metter if you are good or bad at C#, Only what metters is if you can at least something.
  6. matyas.kl

Thanks Dennis Mayer
  7. matyas.kl

This mod called Evilraria is right now in development just by me. I cant make this mod by my own because I am too bad in C#. Pleace dont send me scripts, searching for commands is not my problem, my problem are errors in the script that only somone who can program in C# can fix. I can program in...
  8. matyas.kl

tModLoader BuilderPlus

Thanks
  9. matyas.kl

tModLoader BuilderPlus

What do you mean? There is no red ice wall in game. Got me confused too but there isnt any color variant to ice wall.
  10. matyas.kl

tModLoader BuilderPlus

If you played my mod you know that I also add some natural walls with uniqe names like: Superstone, Rounded Dirt... Some of them may have a block variant like I did with Vile/Taint or Bone/Tooth walls from Evil biomes. Also if calamity developers have no problem I will make Bricks for Calamity...
  11. matyas.kl

tModLoader BuilderPlus

This mod was made for one purpose, to bring the survival map community to mods. This mod dont add just a building stuff to the game like other do, This mod also adds things that are useless in normal Terraria playtrough but avesome in maps. Explore this fast bossrush opposide content down...
  12. matyas.kl

tModLoader The Builder's Mod! By LeeTG3 [WIP]

Hello, I want you to ask if I can work with you too, because I also made a building mod called BuilderPlus but I didnt notice you because you are not on TmodLoader modbrowser. Here I show you some of those sprites I made into the mod. In my mod I have kinda different content than you(Spawning...
Back
Top Bottom