tModLoader Evilraria

Do you like this mod? If yes than what you want in future updates?

• No, this mod is piece of crap and makes Tremor remasterd look good. Also your spelling sucks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, 2. I want more items in general.

• Yes, 4. I want you to fix those bugs and glitches. (dont wote if you want just the expert bag fixed)

• Total voters

matyas.kl

Terrarian
upload_2018-9-28_20-46-59.png

This mod exists for the sole purpose of buffing the evil biomes, especially the Underworld. i've seen a lot of mods that add some content to the Underworld but not that much. Every time its some Calamity mod that adds just one tructure with enemies weaker than vanilla prehardmode ones and only recives buff in endgame, or Thorium/Spirit mod that add one boss right after you kill Wall of human meat and isnt that much more difficult to kill.

This mod on the other hand makes hardmode hell live up to its title and at the same time is worth to go to.

Soul of Sinner uses

upload_2018-9-28_19-43-26.png

This is soul of sinner. Pretty important thing and the main reason why to go to hell in hardmode. It is used for various crafting recipes of all kinds that you might need in hardmode.
upload_2018-9-28_19-46-20.png

It can be optained from these cages found laying on the floor in hardmode. At the beginning of hardmode you can get 2 souls of sinner per cage. After you defeat all mech bosses the number goes from 2 pre cage to 20 per cage. And after defeating Plantera you also get 2 ectoplasms per cage. They can also be optained from defeating large enemieas in hell.

Their usege is huge in crafting, you can use them to create souls of light and night, to create life fruit from spores and life crystals, various wepond this mod adds and lot more.(at least in future updates)

Soul of Sinner uses

Hell minibiomes

There are 2 minibiomes in The Underworld right now

Bone biome

Bone biome spawns on the left side of the world and is made of bone blocks.

You can optain there basic Shadowflame material that you can than craft stuff out of. It also has ebonstone underneath the bones for peaple with no corruption in the world.
It doesnt contein that much content right now but it will in future updates.

Flesh biome

Flesh biome contains even less content than the bone one, it will have more stuff there but right now it is jus the opposide counterpart of bone biome with crimstone underneath.

Hell minibiomes

Hell Boss

Beeslebub
upload_2018-9-28_20-4-55.png

Its a post moonlord boss that summons a lot of minions for his help. His fight isnt a top tier but still challenging and rewarding.(I have to apologise for expert bag not spawning, it exists so if you defeat him in expert mode you have to cheat it yourself.)

Hell Boss

Future Updates

1. Undead Bosses

You can refight prehardmode bosses in hell for additional loot and sin souls. If you defeat them in prehardmode your progress will weirdly change.
upload_2018-9-28_20-24-17.png

2. More Hardmode equipment

More sin soul recipes for post Plantera and Golem stuff ore something else for Hardmode.

3. Buff corruption/crimson

This would do similar thing to Underworld but with surface evil.

4. Fix problems

selfexplenetory

Future Updates

Support

I am the only developer of this mod so I would like if someone else would join me. I dont have that much time since I am student on Highschool, dont trust my account information where it says Im 20 years old, I dont know why I wrote that I am 4 years older than now. Here is link to discord:

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

I would more appreciate if you can code in C# since I cant. If discord doesnt work than send me message on my account pleace.

Support

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom