Recent content by maxdrift

1. M

How to remove the dark area / Fog of war when playing the game?

Thank you for the recommendation - i tried to use it and it shows up i can use the item spawner but the other spawner doesnt work - meaning i cant click on it at all, i can close it by pressing the buff spawner menu button and open it but nothing happens when i click on the buff options and when...
  2. M

Ahh i see..its okay, since i am gonna try out mods anyway so might as well restart it. what do you mean by my world is newer version and tmodloader doesnt support? does tmod not get updated anymore? so does all the mods work with tmodloader?
  3. M

do i just subscribe to it and launch terraria or must i use and play from tmodloader?
  4. M

how to use similar tool or cheatsheet? any lead / source so i can read to do it myself?
  5. M

So whats the best way to play a modded terarria? - i saw some mod like supersaiyan mod looked interesting so if i wanna try it, how should i best do it? whats the mod name? i cant find hero mod or dragonlens mod on tmodloader.
  6. M

what mod that lights up the whole screen?
  7. M

Does it lit up all the dark areas?
  8. M

i just want the whole screen to be lit up without having to explore or put torches sir.
  9. M

is there anyway to instanly lit up the whole screen without us having to explore or put lights ?
  10. M

The dark area that is covered in shadow when we are splunkering/digging - place that we haven't explored. Not on the map but when playing the game.
  11. M

Hello, is there anyway to remove the dark area when playing the game? it has been a few years and now am finally back in terraria but i wish to know whether there are option for those.
Back
Top Bottom