Recent content by MechaDasÜberGoober

1. MechaDasÜberGoober

[ATTACH]

2. MechaDasÜberGoober

The Unreal_Megashark's (or Mecha_Twitchy's) AMA

Chinese class is not the best time to make out with myself I have nderham for that.
  3. MechaDasÜberGoober

Pink team: 🗿

Pink team: 🗿
  4. MechaDasÜberGoober

Sergeant.

Sergeant.
  5. MechaDasÜberGoober

Terraria State of the Game - April 2024

Terraria computing is so much better than minecraft computing and you cannot convince me otherwise. I really want to get into it more but terraria takes 5 MINUTES to launch offline and it won't open if my GPU is off. Red, please fix. Edit, @Orchamut , how would you feel about making and...
  6. MechaDasÜberGoober

I don't treat myself very well.
  7. MechaDasÜberGoober

Yeah, it still exists. Probably more popular mods now... Probably not as much as I should be...
  8. MechaDasÜberGoober

Yeah, Xaero's minimap works too. https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/the-twilight-forest/files/all?page=1&pageSize=20 it goes up to 1.20, I think you'll be fine.
  9. MechaDasÜberGoober

Saying modded minecraft would be a bit of a funky statement for me. I have played modded minecraft, but only QoL mods that help with hypixel skyblock, so I can't really give personal suggestions. However, there is quite a few mods that I've seen that look quite cool. The Endergetic Expansion Mod...
  10. MechaDasÜberGoober

Items Crafting Book

I'd say that's a bit harsh. How about giving it to journey mode players, hm? That would make it somewhat useful, because you already have to manage a bajillion items in journey.
  11. MechaDasÜberGoober

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old. Age shall not weary them, nor the years...

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old. Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them. Lest We Forget.
  12. MechaDasÜberGoober

The Last Post Wins!

BUP
  13. MechaDasÜberGoober

The Last Post Wins!

Oh, I haven't seen you two in a while.
  14. MechaDasÜberGoober

Hm, tricky question. My favourite SCP is either SCP-1741 or SCP-999, but that's heavily influenced by my other interests. My least favourite is probably SCP-049. It's overused and to be frank I do not like the aesthetic, it's too shiny. "M-M-EEE?? An ERR0 rrrr? I probably would not ever ever...
  15. MechaDasÜberGoober

Destroyer, usually. It's the easiest kill for me, and once it's dead I can use the drops to...

Destroyer, usually. It's the easiest kill for me, and once it's dead I can use the drops to craft megashark/light discs to get rid of the others easily.
Back
Top Bottom