• yes

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • skibbity skoop sbop

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • none of the above

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • The fitness gram pacer test is a multi-stage aerobic capacity test that gets progressively harder -

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
<To you> If you could add 3 different items, each based upon 3 of your OCs powers(if they have any), what would you add? More than one item can be based off of the same OC, if you so desired.
"MAKE THEM KILL THEMSELVES!"
<To Aelith> A little violent there...
"I'd make it so that no people would ever hate me. And if it doesn't work then I'll just teach a BUNCH of animals how to be my servants."
<To Linus> So does this mean you would try to make people your servants(and by extention, me), or just make them like you more?

<To you> If you could add 3 different items, each based upon 3 of your OCs powers(if they have any), what would you add? More than one item can be based off of the same OC, if you so desired.
Well, I think it's obvious that Johnno should get something that revolves around his light forming powers, so I'm going to say a customisable weapon that lets you change all of it's abilities at will. Aelith's bloodstep magic would be extremely powerful, so a version of the psycho knife that instakills after a right click teleportation would be really awesome. Finally, Shizahr's katana would be sicko to have, with right click being able to activate guaranteed crits at the cost of 20 mana/sec (disables mana regen and mana potions and greatly slows mana regen after used)
<To Aelith> A little violent there...
"Guess what, funky? I DON'T GIVE A :red:! HEEHEEHEE!"
<To Linus> So does this mean you would try to make people your servants(and by extention, me), or just make them like you more?
"Psssh... people are weird, and they need so many things just to stay alive. Animals are easier to care for. All the people can just frick off"

I had tried asking one of @Fluttershy [CiM] 🌳's OCs this(and they told me to ask you this): Does the amount of data that a stick of RAM has contribute to how healthy or tasty it is for a protogen? (Basically, is an 8 GB stick of RAM more healthy/tastier than a 4 GB stick of RAM?)

I CANNOT EAT RAM. STOP THINKING PROTOGENS CAN EAT RAM.
1700443638278.png

<To You> What has to be your favorite/least favorite SCP?

<To Abstra> What's it like being an error?

<To Kri> Has anyone tried to pet you? More importantly, am I allowed to pet you?

<To You> What has to be your favorite/least favorite SCP?
Hm, tricky question. My favourite SCP is either SCP-1741 or SCP-999, but that's heavily influenced by my other interests.
My least favourite is probably SCP-049. It's overused and to be frank I do not like the aesthetic, it's too shiny.

<To Abstra> What's it like being an error?
"M-M-EEE?? An ERR0 rrrr? I probably would not ever ever calllmy sElf THAT!"
"..."
"It hurts."

<To Kri> Has anyone tried to pet you? More importantly, am I allowed to pet you?
"Pet? Like an animal? That's never happened and will never happen to me!"
"It has, actually. BUT I CAN'T ARGUE WITH NEYATA!!!"
"Don't touch me. I have sensitive scales. Please."
"Also I have to kill you if you do. It's called palace defense liaison."

Have you played modded minecraft at any point in your life? If so, would you have any recommendations for a potential modded run with the Pixelmon mod? (Mainly content mods and possibly some QoL stuff too, otherwise I'll have to go look around for something on youtube) (Version suggestions would be appreciated too, but I'm currently considering 1.8 as that was my first version and it might be nice to go back to it for a run)

Have you played modded minecraft at any point in your life? If so, would you have any recommendations for a potential modded run with the Pixelmon mod? (Mainly content mods and possibly some QoL stuff too, otherwise I'll have to go look around for something on youtube) (Version suggestions would be appreciated too, but I'm currently considering 1.8 as that was my first version and it might be nice to go back to it for a run)
Saying modded minecraft would be a bit of a funky statement for me.
I have played modded minecraft, but only QoL mods that help with hypixel skyblock, so I can't really give personal suggestions.
However, there is quite a few mods that I've seen that look quite cool.
The Endergetic Expansion Mod is very interesting, though it's WIP so expect so lacking features.
You will NEED to have journeymap and JEI, they're too useful to go without.
As for others, twilight forest and the create mod are good mods in general, so I wouldn't skip on them.

For versions, 1.8 is REALLY lacking.
I suggest something higher than 1.13, best version lower than 1.21 being 1.18.

Saying modded minecraft would be a bit of a funky statement for me.
I have played modded minecraft, but only QoL mods that help with hypixel skyblock, so I can't really give personal suggestions.
However, there is quite a few mods that I've seen that look quite cool.
The Endergetic Expansion Mod is very interesting, though it's WIP so expect so lacking features.
You will NEED to have journeymap and JEI, they're too useful to go without.
As for others, twilight forest and the create mod are good mods in general, so I wouldn't skip on them.

For versions, 1.8 is REALLY lacking.
I suggest something higher than 1.13, best version lower than 1.21 being 1.18.
Would Xaero's Minimap be good too? That's one I always use when building so I don't get lost constantly. JEI is obviously going in, my memory's not good at Minecraft.
I was already looking more towards 1.16 because Pixelmon has no 1.8 version and 1.20 has no easily usable customized world types (important for me), do you know if twilight forest has a 1.16 forge version?

Would Xaero's Minimap be good too? That's one I always use when building so I don't get lost constantly. JEI is obviously going in, my memory's not good at Minecraft.
I was already looking more towards 1.16 because Pixelmon has no 1.8 version and 1.20 has no easily usable customized world types (important for me), do you know if twilight forest has a 1.16 forge version?
Yeah, Xaero's minimap works too.
it goes up to 1.20, I think you'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom