Recent content by MegaGaara23

1. MegaGaara23

Hey Cenx! You're likely very busy so I'll just let you know there was an update added in the...

Hey Cenx! You're likely very busy so I'll just let you know there was an update added in the conversation sent last month posted and if you can add at least one of the more active developers on forums I'd be appreciative. (Note: The conversation was called Game Development) ^-^
  2. MegaGaara23

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Guessing Mediafire doesn't like letting you get tModLoader either. Blu please use dropbox or something to avoid this issue in the future. :(
  3. MegaGaara23

lol. Found mine within a few hours. Beware though. They're more dangerous than they make you...

lol. Found mine within a few hours. Beware though. They're more dangerous than they make you think. ;P
  4. MegaGaara23

I find it funny but others should test this too. Flamethrowers are kinda OP in the Sandstorm...

I find it funny but others should test this too. Flamethrowers are kinda OP in the Sandstorm. apparently was killing sharks with the flames hitting them in the sand. lol
  5. MegaGaara23

I should mention I have narrowed down a bit more what I want and think it'd require a completely...

I should mention I have narrowed down a bit more what I want and think it'd require a completely different language now. X3
  6. MegaGaara23

Hey Cenx. Can't wait for the newest update! Btw I sent you a conversation yesterday if you can...

Hey Cenx. Can't wait for the newest update! Btw I sent you a conversation yesterday if you can look at it please. Or invite another developer to it at least. Thanks! ^-^
  7. MegaGaara23

Thinking hard on my new game!

Thinking hard on my new game!
  8. MegaGaara23

He's talking about a modded Terraria.
  9. MegaGaara23

I think he meant just playing Terraria with tModLoader the way you have been up to that point.
  10. MegaGaara23

Well hope you can get it updated soon and I can try that one. Really looking forward to being able to play it. And can you msg me about a possible solution please blue so I can play with the current build/download? :D
  11. MegaGaara23

Guess I'm the only one. Should probably have mentioned though it isn't a firewall or internet issue as it happens regardless of it being my internet and across a few different computers. :/
  12. MegaGaara23

Hey blue so quick question. Seems I can get the tModReader fine on my Linux and Windows but the Loader link doesn't work for any of them for either system? Is there a problem with the download. Haven't been able to get them for a few days now and really want to try Terraria with some awesome...
Back
Top Bottom