Recent content by Menerick_

1. Menerick_

Just coming back to deliver this banger I found; I shall now return to the void. [MEDIA]

Just coming back to deliver this banger I found; I shall now return to the void.
  2. Menerick_

But Kazzy: You of all people should be able to appreciate the depth of beauty others find in...

But Kazzy: You of all people should be able to appreciate the depth of beauty others find in their respective interests, even if said interests are based entirely in the physical. It is important for individuals to ponder upon their psychosexual relations so that they might eventually discover...
  3. Menerick_

Remember, kids: It's much easier to fight Plantera on the surface as opposed to underground...

Remember, kids: It's much easier to fight Plantera on the surface as opposed to underground; you get a lot more space that way. :)
  4. Menerick_

If I go missing for longer than three months, blame @Unit One.

If I go missing for longer than three months, blame @Unit One.
  5. Menerick_

@MidnightContemplator It might very well be an insider threat. Probably a beta tester, just like...

@MidnightContemplator It might very well be an insider threat. Probably a beta tester, just like the first time Terraria was leaked.
  6. Menerick_

@StrawberryStealer It does look awesome, yes. But it's still a massive breach of Re-Logic's...

@StrawberryStealer It does look awesome, yes. But it's still a massive breach of Re-Logic's confidentiality, and should be taken down ASAP.
  7. Menerick_

Red, I have uncovered something incredibly alarming which should be brought to Re-Logic's...

Red, I have uncovered something incredibly alarming which should be brought to Re-Logic's attention, as somebody has leaked full gameplay footage of 1.4.5, including a comprehensive list of all new features added thus far... Here's the footage in question; please investigate this ASAP:
  8. Menerick_

📌

📌
  9. Menerick_

@Nike Leon 🪓 +1 :)

@Nike Leon 🪓 +1 :)
  10. Menerick_

As somebody who played since the D1 beta up to Lightfall, trust me, it really isn't. I...

As somebody who played since the D1 beta up to Lightfall, trust me, it really isn't. I uninstalled it shortly after Season of The Deep released, and I'd suggest for you to do the same.
  11. Menerick_

I don't care what anybody says, Taco Bell will always be the dom in any fic, everything else is...

I don't care what anybody says, Taco Bell will always be the dom in any fic, everything else is a sub.
  12. Menerick_

I have a sign outside my sketchy multiplayer trading hole which reads "NU OULZ ALOOD", which...

I have a sign outside my sketchy multiplayer trading hole which reads "NU OULZ ALOOD", which dare I say, is impenetrable defense. Not that there's anything for cause of concern in my trading world Unit......just don't leave the spawn area. :)
  13. Menerick_

APPLY FIRM PRESSURE

APPLY FIRM PRESSURE
  14. Menerick_

@the master of traps Well sucks to be you, you're my 1,000th reaction! [ATTACH]

@the master of traps Well sucks to be you, you're my 1,000th reaction!
Back
Top Bottom