Builds My first not a box any suggestions? still is a work in progress.

1692030160008.png

1. DO NOT use boreal wood as vertical columns; instead, use spooky wood or large bamboo...
  2. Slabs are waay better than bricks for castle design
  3. Best material for columns are palladium columns actuated and painted into gray/white.
  4. Instead of iron plating, make the doors out of spikes, looks like fences.
  5. It is my way of building, but I usually make smaller rooms for builds to make it more realistic. I don't build very large stuff unless there are things like throne rooms where the rooms look large realistically. It's my way, though...
  6. Thicker walls in large builds make them look cool, speaking of: the right side shingles have a block missing!
  7. Furnitures, furnitures! Paintings, sofas, all you can think of!
That's it for now! If you can send a screenshot, I can look over it a little more.
Nothing is spesifically missing, but there are too many little things this has to look good in. Try to wiew Khaios' build tips to find out how it should work!

Last edited:
  1. DO NOT use boreal wood as vertical columns; instead, use spooky wood or large bamboo...
  2. Slabs are waay better than bricks for castle design
  3. Best material for columns are palladium columns actuated and painted into gray/white.
  4. Instead of iron plating, make the doors out of spikes, looks like fences.
  5. It is my way of building, but I usually make smaller rooms for builds to make it more realistic. I don't build very large stuff unless there are things like throne rooms where the rooms look large realistically. It's my way, though...
  6. Thicker walls in large builds make them look cool, speaking of: the right side shingles have a block missing!
  7. Furnitures, furnitures! Paintings, sofas, all you can think of!
That's it for now! If you can send a screenshot, I can look over it a little more.
Nothing is spesifically missing, but there are too many little things this has to look good in. Try to wiew Khaios' build tips to find out how it should work!
Yeah, I used to build like this until I thought it looked too thin. So I’ve been trying to build with 2-3 block thickness.
Also large gates would go well with that.

Back
Top Bottom