Recent content by Mic.

1. Mic.

Talents of TCF

Well I can play the Violin and Cello, but I'm absolute :red:. I'm pretty good at pissing people off however.
  2. Mic.

What would your super hero/villain title be?

The Sun. Then people would scream: "OH NO, HERE COMES THE SUN!"
  3. Mic.

An irrational fear that you have....

The dark in general. That includes falling over that which I can't see and what might be in the darkness. But mostly falling, that gives me the shivers ;~; Also. Has anyone seen Johnny Got His Gun or listened to Metallica's One? Yeah, that. Basically they both handle about a soldier being blown...
  4. Mic.

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

"Demoman takes skill!"
  5. Mic.

The Monster Hunter Thread.

I'm not alone with loving this game, yay! At the moment in MH4U I have full 'Regios gear with the HH. I now unlocked the HR7 Urgent, Dalamadur. And holy :red:....
  6. Mic.

Most Infuriating Moments in childhood games

When my friend bugged out Mario Kart DS so that he'll always win. He just did the course in reverse until he got a Bullet Bill. Somehow he ends in 1sst place (x.x; )
  7. Mic.

Who is your favorite video game mascot?

Luigi from Super Mario or Poogie from Monster Hunter
  8. Mic.

Casual Show us your desktops!

Monster Hunter represent! All my things are in one, "neat" folder
  9. Mic.

Casual Weird things you like?

With food, I don't like sweet things all that much. But I love sour things. I love the cold, but hate heat. And I hate shoes.
  10. Mic.

How long have you played Terraria for?

I played for about 2 years now. I started on console until then the 1.2.4 update came out for PC. I then started on that since. I played for 268 hours total.
  11. Mic.

Your TCF Role?

The unknown guy
  12. Mic.

Casual Favourite Quotes?

"If you've never seen an elephant ski then you've never been on acid" ~ Eddie Izzard
  13. Mic.

Casual What would your custom title be?

"Monster Hunter", "Seregios" or "Badass"
  14. Mic.

What irritates you?

The title should be self-explanatory. People without a basic form of common sense irritatedsme allot. Also that EVERYONE has a Minecraft player as their profile pic on YouTube...seriously
  15. Mic.

What jokes don't make sense to you?

I never got that "So, how about that airline food?" joke. Also how did tha "I heard you like Mudkips" get popular?
Back
Top Bottom