What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

I was around seven, and my brother was a teenager. During a party we had at our house, he told me to go do a nazi salute in front of my great uncle that served in WW2.

Another one, this happened when the 1.3 update was released and I played it for the first time with friends. I was in the underground desert, and saw one of the stalactites. My reaction to this was, "Whoa, they added sand icicles".
Needless to say, I didn't hear the end of that the whole night I was playing.

This is something some dumbass in biology said:
"Ew, dark chocolate tastes like doo doo."
:red: you biology kid, I hate you.

Sister: "Is that a Twinkie you're eating? It's filled with cream."

It was a glazed doughnut, and totally NOT filled with cream. :sigh:

No offense but you should kill yourself-some :red: from my school (He was one of those generic :red:s who go like What are those)
If your gonna tell someone to kill themself then of course you mean to offend.
Some people just need to be wacked upside the head with a hammer :/
He also kept droning on about how stupid it was for me to quit a gifted class yet he was failing the same gifted class

I once told my brother to move on from fnaf since I was kinda getting sick of it.
So I said the game was repetitive as heck and who would replay the games and watch a bunch of videos on it.
then he replied im not alone, (reffering to his class) He thought he sounded cool but I just facepalmed.

Science teacher: Gravity attracts every object in the universe together, but you don't get attracted to, for example, the wall, because it's gravitational is much smaller than the Earth's.
Classmate: But not humans, right? Humans aren't objects.
Me: Physics doesn't care about the meaning of life.
Classmate: No one asked you.
Classmate: It can't affect humans because I don't think you're hot.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449007599,1449007251][/DOUBLEPOST]Another thing said by the same person
"I come from Africa-American"

All of my friends:
"Metal music sucks." - How dare people to be so ruuude?! ;(

"Terraria is just an stupid Minecraft ripoff." - Nope. Just nope. Makes me rage.

Back
Top Bottom