Recent content by MidnightPlays

1. M

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

1 week after getting the update, on expert mode, and I'm doing pretty trash (have only beaten Eye of Cthulu). But I noticed that after backing out of a menu or chest, something nearby gets deactivated/opened/activated. Has this been reported yet?
  2. M

Just updated the game, loading up my first Expert Large world. Looks great so far, good job PipeWorks!
  3. M

(When you're at school and you have to wait 3 more hours to update Terraria) *deep breath* I love life.
  4. M

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

So what is considered 'Pure Underground Hallow", I know what 'Pure' means but is there an area size requirements?[/ QUOTE] The Underground Hallow music plays. I made a huge square under ground, I think 170x100. I then made sure all enemies spawned in the square only. Next, I made a platform...
  5. M

You have to go to a Pure Underground Hallow. I made a farm, and was able to kill around 5-7 Chaos Elementals a minute. I used this farm for about 5 hours a day, and got the Rod of Discord on my 4th day.
  6. M

Good to see it's fixed, and soon after the update was released.:happy::sigh:
  7. M

It was confirmed we have a couple of 1.3 things, like the ability to use items while in a minecart. When I get on Terraria, on the upper screen, it glitches, turning white and then back to black.
  8. M

3DS 3DS Update 1.04

Some people are saying the Chlorophyte armor stops them from opening their inventory.
  9. M

3DS 3DS Update 1.04

Yuss! Expanded world, bug fixes, platforms-into-stairs, and 1.3 music! Yuss. Also, could someone tell me where I can hear the newly added 1.3 music?
  10. M

3DS 3DS Update 1.04

I.Hope.We.Get.1.3.Beach.Music.:naughty::indifferent: Don't judge, most Terraria Lets-Plays have it as their intro music, and it sounds good. Also, I hope this update fixes corrupted worlds(most likely not).
  11. M

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Yay! So flipping happy right now!:happy:
  12. M

Wii U Update and 3DS News

So I'm guessing now we wait...
Back
Top Bottom