Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far this update has been great. Aside from minor bugs that I've seen a lot of people having too, and my screen getting cut off despite going through every setting imaginable on my small 720p TV, I've been having a blast. Anytime I've experienced a bug I've just closed the game and opened back up and it would be fine and I haven't had to do it too much. Really hoping for an aspect ratio/safezone fix and maybe something about the transparency on the menus. Also, am I the only one who enjoys the new way to navigate through menus? Using LB and RB isn't too much imo. As a player since pre 1.2, playing with my old buddies on 360 trying to get angel wings and all that lmao, thank you guys.

Last edited:
So far this update has been great. Aside from minor bugs that I've seen a lot of people having too, and my screen getting cut off despite going through every setting imaginable on my small 720p TV, I've been having a blast. Anytime I've experienced a bug I've just closed the game and opened back up and it would be fine and I haven't had to do it too much. Really hoping for a aspect ratio/safezone fix and maybe something about the transparency on the menus. Also, am I the only one who enjoys the new way to navigate through menus? Using LB and RB isn't too much imo. As a player since pre 1.2, playing with my old buddies on 360 trying to get angel wings and all that lmao, thank you guys.
The new ui is great, I couldn’t understand why some hate it aside from buff and debuff pictures needing an increase in opacity but I guess some people don’t like change

So far this update has been great. Aside from minor bugs that I've seen a lot of people having too, and my screen getting cut off despite going through every setting imaginable on my small 720p TV, I've been having a blast. Anytime I've experienced a bug I've just closed the game and opened back up and it would be fine and I haven't had to do it too much. Really hoping for an aspect ratio/safezone fix and maybe something about the transparency on the menus. Also, am I the only one who enjoys the new way to navigate through menus? Using LB and RB isn't too much imo. As a player since pre 1.2, playing with my old buddies on 360 trying to get angel wings and all that lmao, thank you guys.
I changed the aspect ratio on my TV to "fit", I'm not sure if other TVs have similar functions, but it fixed my issue with the screen cutting off.

I freakin love this. Pipeworks and Re-logic, you guys are awesome. This is the most excited I’ve ever been for an amazing product like this. It even surpasses my expectations. Thank you guys so much.

Ya, its weird. I thought it would be blowing up rn.
[doublepost=1517952249,1517952162][/doublepost]@ClearConscious

How often will there be bug fixes for the Xbox One? I've seen plenty of bugs/glitches. I really, really hope Microsoft doesn't take another 2 weeks...

The plan is for another update towards the end of the month, that way we can get more fixes in, and extra QA time.

Severe rendering glitch, anyone?
It's funky, and it starts when you leave a game with too many animated textures that I guess don't have enough time to stop rendering, which I guess causes it?

Hey im playing terraria 1.3 for the first time and have killed golem but the cultists don't show up at the dungeon. do you know why not?

Animal duplication glitch.

Attachments

• 50A11C0A-10AD-46BF-9B04-E4F4EDBCEF52.jpeg
    50A11C0A-10AD-46BF-9B04-E4F4EDBCEF52.jpeg
    443.6 KB · Views: 232
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom