1. midnox

Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

I gotta need to buy Terraria for the third time to play this
  2. midnox

The Last Post Wins!

Just leaving this here
  3. midnox

Ask Midnox

Man, hard to choose. I’m stuck between Twilight, Sunset Shimmer, Fluttershy, and Misty (this one from G5)
  4. midnox

Ask Midnox

Dryad, Princess, and the one who made me discover Terraria in the first place. That’s, you’ve guessed it: Party “Not Pinkie Pie” Girl. Quotes I kinda like the passive aggressive comments of the Nurse, and Blood Moon from females Pegasus pony, alicorn pony, and Kirin… as in My Little Pony kirins...
  5. midnox

Ask Midnox

Well, this is pretty straightforward. Ask yours truly anything :dryadhappy:
  6. midnox

What do you all think of the 'Post Plantera' section of the game?

In the same way that you TECHNICALLY can just kill Skeletron and go straight to WoF. You CAN, but you shouldn’ (Skeletron isn’t required for WoF, but he does for Moon Lord, so you have to kill him eventually anyway)
  7. midnox

Hot Topic Your Terraria Progress, Announcements, and Moments! Share Them Here!

Well, I was attempting to hunt a gold water strider last week, but no success, after an earlier attempt to hunt gold butterflies, but stinkbugs were invading my town instead. funny enough, as soon as I started this week, I got swarmed with butterflies in my town. Took about ten minutes, but...
  8. midnox

Hot Topic How Did You Come Across Terraria?

As a brony for life, I saw this news https://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/10/pinkie-pie-heads-to-terraria.html and decided to check if there was a PS3 release, as I didn’t have a gaming computer. It did, but old console version didn’t have the equivalent version with the Party Girl at the time...
  9. midnox

Other Extra large world?

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I’ve felt the worlds were bigger in early old console versions. Anyway, it could be the snow biome feels too small for me, and I thought that and other biomes could use more expansion Considering the Ocean Biome is the smallest, and it’s mostly a filler, I’m in...
  10. midnox

Other Extra large world?

Hi, I’d like to know if Terraria could have an extra large world option in world creation. I thought of this while rewatching Terraria Otherworld trailers, and there was a part where it showed the world size selection, and there was an extra large selection. Anyone would like it in Terraria?
  11. midnox

Terraria Graphic Novel Series - Issue 4 Orders Now Open!

No, it was supposed to be on sale mid February, I think, according to Amazon. I thought that was going to be the approximate official release.
  12. midnox

Terraria Graphic Novel Series - Issue 4 Orders Now Open!

Unfortunately, my order of Terraria GN Book 1 has been delayed from next month TO OCTOBER :dryadcry:
  13. midnox

I am deeply grateful for Journey Mode

I have played Terraria since about 2013, with the old console version. It was hard to understand at first, but got the hang of it. Loved the combat and story progression. Every step forward, specially if you figure it out on your own was rewarding. However, I never got an enthusiasm for the...
  14. midnox

Hot Topic Your Terraria Progress, Announcements, and Moments! Share Them Here!

I’ve gotten Gold Ladybug, Goldfish, and Seahorse. I specially wanted the latter for my build
  15. midnox

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

One of the first things the official lore states, is that there are infinite worlds. With that, it can be concluded that both evil biomes And drunk are canon
Back
Top Bottom