Ask Midnox

If you could turn into any 3 fictional creatures(besides a unicorn/pony) and be able to switch between them at will, what 3 would you choose?
A fair bit of caution, you would be unable to return to your normal form by any means.

Who are your 3 favorite NPCs, and favorite quotes from each of them?
Dryad, Princess, and the one who made me discover Terraria in the first place. That’s, you’ve guessed it: Party “Not Pinkie Pie” Girl. Quotes I kinda like the passive aggressive comments of the Nurse, and Blood Moon from females

If you could turn into any 3 fictional creatures(besides a unicorn/pony) and be able to switch between them at will, what 3 would you choose?
A fair bit of caution, you would be unable to return to your normal form by any means.
Pegasus pony, alicorn pony, and Kirin… as in My Little Pony kirins :dryadwink:
1710910282459.png

Favorite cuphead boss if you've played?

And pink, green, or blue dungeon bricks for color?
Green, always my favorite color. Specially when I saw them in the 1.0 release in the release trailer, so beautiful. Good thing they’ve returned as ancient dungeon block series

And sorry, no Cuphead bosses. Never played the game, sorry
What is your favorite aspect of Terraria that keeps you coming back to the game?
Lots of variety. It has a crazy amount of stuff and materials to build, instead of sticking to a basic and everyday thing you can find in an adventure game. One moment you of course start with forest and caves, and the next you are dealing with hell, pirates, and a Martian invasion. And this is also one thing that it surpasses Minecraft too: combat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom