Recent content by Mikaboshi

1. Mikaboshi

tModLoader Unable to install Fargo's Souls Mod

Same here if you find any solution please let me know.
  2. Mikaboshi

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Finally! I don't even care that we didn't get all of the update i'm just glad that annoying crash is gone. Hopefully with this update I can play for an hour and the game not freeze or exit itself.
  3. Mikaboshi

PS Vita Occasional crash while saving

yea i kinda just gave up on console. same thing happens on ps3 where it completely freezes or goes to the home screen randomly.
  4. Mikaboshi

PS3 Can we get a bug fix patch?

that's stupid... I have to wait for 1.2.4 to play terraria.
  5. Mikaboshi

That's too long from now... How come they cant fix this real quick.
  6. Mikaboshi

I havent played terraria in a few weeks cuz of this bug is their any fix they are going to push through?
  7. Mikaboshi

PS3 Zoom out on PS3?

It sucks, but console doesnt have a zoom out as far as PC. PS4 has a farther zoom out, but PS3's is really bad. What i do is just stand there for like 10 seconds and it zooms out a little for me... other than that no.
  8. Mikaboshi

I use PS3, but i doubt my files are corrupted.
  9. Mikaboshi

Thanks for doing what you can I appreciate it.
  10. Mikaboshi

Wasn't it already in general talks? Did I accidentally post the thread in bug reports :confused: Well aside from that thanks, and is there anyway for 505 games to actually listen? This crashing problem is REALLY annoying, and honestly game breaking since you cant really enjoy the game cuz you...
  11. Mikaboshi

Yeah there is another thread discussing this bug, but i bought it up because 505 games just posted a thread about their plans, and it said were not getting an update until October-December the 4th marking period, and that's too long because the game is unplayable for me and many others.
  12. Mikaboshi

I am really happy that console players will be getting 1.2.4 soon, and am no where impatient, but its been really frustrating since the recent patch. Every 30 minutes or less my game crashes. @505Games or any console Dev please read this.
  13. Mikaboshi

Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

Until then can we get a bug fix update before 1.2.4 because i am really getting tired of my game crashing every 30 minutes or less.
Back
Top Bottom