PS3 Can we get a bug fix patch?

Mikaboshi

Skeletron Prime
I am really happy that console players will be getting 1.2.4 soon, and am no where impatient, but its been really frustrating since the recent patch. Every 30 minutes or less my game crashes. @505Games or any console Dev please read this.

Could you provide more details when you say "crash" for when this is looked at? :)

I am really happy that console players will be getting 1.2.4 soon, and am no where impatient, but its been really frustrating since the recent patch. Every 30 minutes or less my game crashes. @505Games or any console Dev please read this.
Is this a new bug report or are you simply wanting to discuss the possibility of a hotfix?? (I believe we have a thread somewhere for this issue already) :)

Is this a new bug report or are you simply wanting to discuss the possibility of a hotfix?? (I believe we have a thread somewhere for this issue already) :)
Yeah there is another thread discussing this bug, but i bought it up because 505 games just posted a thread about their plans, and it said were not getting an update until October-December the 4th marking period, and that's too long because the game is unplayable for me and many others.

Yeah there is another thread discussing this bug, but i bought it up because 505 games just posted a thread about their plans, and it said were not getting an update until October-December the 4th marking period, and that's too long because the game is unplayable for me and many others.
Moved it to general talk since its more about the fix than the bug. (Otherwise I'd have to lock it as a duplicate).

Moved it to general talk since its more about the fix than the bug. (Otherwise I'd have to lock it as a duplicate).
Wasn't it already in general talks? Did I accidentally post the thread in bug reports :confused: Well aside from that thanks, and is there anyway for 505 games to actually listen? This crashing problem is REALLY annoying, and honestly game breaking since you cant really enjoy the game cuz you have to re do an entire castle or you just got a key mold and it crashes and you lose it.

Wasn't it already in general talks? Did I accidentally post the thread in bug reports :confused: Well aside from that thanks, and is there anyway for 505 games to actually listen? This crashing problem is REALLY annoying, and honestly game breaking since you cant really enjoy the game cuz you have to re do an entire castle or you just got a key mold and it crashes and you lose it.
Yeah it was in bug reports XD

Well I've informed who I can about it. 505 is still undergoing major reforms in their customer support, bug testing, and community management divisions so they're gonna be kinda silent for a while longer :/

Yeah it was in bug reports XD

Well I've informed who I can about it. 505 is still undergoing major reforms in their customer support, bug testing, and community management divisions so they're gonna be kinda silent for a while longer :/
Thanks for doing what you can I appreciate it.

game chrashing bugs allways happen im just glad im on ps4. You will just have till wait for the next update im sure they will fix it.

I havent played terraria in a few weeks cuz of this bug is their any fix they are going to push through?

They probably could do but I have a feeling that their main priority Is the big update due to them having a dead line

The update should be coming in the next couple months, at this point I wouldn't expect a bug fix could come out any earlier anyway :/

Back
Top Bottom