• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Minecraftexpert studios

1. Minecraftexpert studios

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

The Chroma Lighting Flickering Issue is hard to deal with Visually. Is this a Problem that is gonna be fixed Before Terraria Fully Ends or No?
  2. Minecraftexpert studios

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

I find what I need in life Right Here. this Post. And these Updates.:D
  3. Minecraftexpert studios

The game won't start.

Unless I am looking in the wrong place, I don't see those files in Quarantine.
  4. Minecraftexpert studios

The game won't start.

How can I tell?
  5. Minecraftexpert studios

The game won't start.

This is the Image of the .EXE file.
  6. Minecraftexpert studios

The game won't start.

It only works very rarely and only for a short amount of time, but usually I can't access it.
  7. Minecraftexpert studios

The game won't start.

I have tried time and time again, and it still won't.
  8. Minecraftexpert studios

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

Also, I have yet to be able to even start up Terraria Cuz I verify a File, and it immediately gets deleted, and I didn't delete it. It is 2 files I need to run the game.
  9. Minecraftexpert studios

The game won't start.

I looked, and it says that there are 2 files missing, but when it Verifies, it immediately deletes them both.
  10. Minecraftexpert studios

The game won't start.

For a while it seemed to work, and then today, it started not working again.
  11. Minecraftexpert studios

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

I posted a Bug Report a while back but no reply back. I have been having an issue where I can't use Steam Multiplayer, no matter what I tried.
  12. Minecraftexpert studios

Multiplayer Through Steam not working

Also, in In both SP and MP, I have seen a lot, if not all enemies and NPCs No-Clipping. So far it has been, the Guide, Skeleton Archers and Warriors and Chaos Elementals.
  13. Minecraftexpert studios

Multiplayer Through Steam not working

I don't know what caused this, but it has even happened Pre-JE. I try and join Multiplayer worlds, it does nothing, and when I run my game through Host and Play, I can't Invite anyone to join me. IDK if it is just me, but this bug is driving me crazy since I can't play with my friends.
Top Bottom