Recent content by Minishark

1. Minishark

Tool TConvert - Extract content files and convert them back

Im kinda late but, just open TConvert, search for your Terraria files, select if you want just a file or a whole folder, then select the files you need, then look for the folder you want them to be exported and done, you have the files converted.
  2. Minishark

Tool TConvert - Extract content files and convert them back

When I try to transform fonts into png it just won't show some letters
  3. Minishark

Terraria Launcher

Does this allow selecting any version of terraria you want? Just asking, haven't used the launcher yet.
  4. Minishark

tModLoader DamageAble Town NPCs

Hey, this needs me to leave and reload my mods to apply changes, would like this didn't happen.
  5. Minishark

tModLoader Want tmodloader 1.4 but no discord

So, I want to use 1.4 tmodloader to have cool zenith and murder 3124513 empress of light until my PC explodes, but I came to the realization that I need discord for the alpha test code, and I don't have discord cause of personal reasons. -_-
  6. Minishark

Hoik won't work

Wait no, I made like a sub thread by making another post in this thread, don't know how I forgot
  7. Minishark

Hoik won't work

Wait no, nvm, I attempted to make another hoik to go to crimson quickly, but I kept using this forum post because im a big fool, I have done that loop again and it is fun to use, ima delete it asap
  8. Minishark

Hoik won't work

Nope, I meant that after going up, the hoik doesn't go to the right, and well, this is a image of a hoik going up
  9. Minishark

Hoik won't work

But nobody else has replied here, just someone liked a comment from me for some reason
  10. Minishark

Hoik won't work

No, sadly.
  11. Minishark

Hoik won't work

Also why do you have your school's chromebook
  12. Minishark

Hoik won't work

Oh.
  13. Minishark

Hoik won't work

I wonder why:eek: