VAULT-BOY

Im a hard working student, i love rping and have been for up to 5 years, though i may be a bit rusty, i can try to get better at it.
Birthday
January 19
Tree or Axe?
🌳
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: Xbox 360
  2. Terraria: Mobile
  3. Terraria: Playstation 4

Signature

HUH??

The keeper of the signature!
i need to feed mah baby
Endigogo on Dragon Cave

help me raise my children!!

Text Color (Please make it easily distinguishable from other characters): Endigo
Abilities (Please don't make it too overpowered): His sword, the terra blade, can harness temporary energy from the mechs, but he needs to have those souls on hand to use it.
Backstory (Optional): After getting done with clensing his world, his dryad sent him here because she didnt want to deal with him anymore. he is a dimwitted boy but with a good sence of knowledge when it comes to the world around him
Other miscellaneous info (Optional): his vanity is hallowed armour
Species: terrarian (human)

Text Color (Please make it easily distinguishable from other characters): Silo
Abilities (Please don't make it too overpowered): Can use force of his movement for energy, so he always have something called spin rod, he spins to harnes the energy from the movement
Backstory (Optional): A feline who found out how to transfer energy from movement to energy of his physical power
Other miscellaneous info (Optional): He always wears light clothing to gain as much energy in as much time as possible, without losing tomuch of said energy
Species: Feline

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  2. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  3. 0

Living Tree

You stayed true to nature, let your roots grow and branches spread wide. Long live the Trees!
  4. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  5. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  6. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
Back
Top Bottom