Recent content by MiraiMai

1. MiraiMai

tAPI Tremor Mod

That error kind of tells it all, either you have too many big mods installed, or you have too many other programs open (or you didnt have enough ram in the first place) How much RAM do you have on your computer, and what else is open? Terraria will use 1GB at max, so assuming you haven't hit...
  2. MiraiMai

tAPI Tremor Mod

This is actually an issue with the mod. R16 of tAPI changed how it worked, so the mod has to be rebuilt. If you open the .tapi file as a zip file (that is all it actually is), the source folder should be inside. Copy it to Mods/Sources, then open the mod builder and rebuild it. That should work...
  3. MiraiMai

[Cross-Platform] Prism modding API for 1.3

As far as I understand it, a ".app" file is actually just a folder that is set up to be run. Google says to right click it and hit "Show Package Contents"
  4. MiraiMai

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

The second error is caused by the first one. Like I said, I'm pretty sure the issue is that you need to rebuild the mod. Follow the instructions on the following link (help I gave somebody with a similar problem) and it should work...
  5. MiraiMai

It is impossible to help without said error message. Though honestly, if it's just Omnir's mods you're using, I would suggest giving him the errors as the problem is most likely in them. If he never rebuilt his mods for R16 though, it's likely you just need to rebuild them yourself.
  6. MiraiMai

There are ways to downgrade, which if you read through this thread you would see what people have said about this, but it's illegal and against the rules of this forum. If you want to use it, you will unfortunately have to figure it out yourself, there is nothing we can do.
  7. MiraiMai

There's no graphics hooks ATM as far as I'm aware, those need to be added, they will work similar to tAPI or any other API though, you just draw your UI and check for button presses / clicks. The injector stuff isn't designed for mods to use, that is what is used to install Prism, so don't...
  8. MiraiMai

Technically, there's 3 API's now including TerrariaPatcher. :dryadtongue: And honestly, not really a war. As said in the opening thread, theoretically, Prism either already is, or can easily be made, compatible with other APIs, so long as it's installed last. Can't say that all mods will...
  9. MiraiMai

Hah, I'm set to private? Will have to fix that. But ya, feel free to play with it, and test things out. Ask away, but honestly, the API is 100% C#. If you don't know how to program, don't bother, go learn before starting. 90% of the "documentation" is in the actual code, so you need to know how...
  10. MiraiMai

You just need the content files, not the actual version. Try asking the author for help, aside from that possibly. It might mean that something major changed in tAPI between the versions that mod uses and the one you're using, that has to be fixed in the mod.
  11. MiraiMai

It should go back into the Mods/Local folder, so you probably have both .tapi and .zip now (zip is old, tapi is new) You can try to build mods for older versions, but that isnt guaranteed to work (and honestly, the newest should have the least bugs)
  12. MiraiMai

Another way to open the .tapi files is to rename them to .zip. Then you can copy the folder inside the Mods/Sources If they don't have .tapi after their names, inside the Mods/Local folder, then you'll have to show them. Inside the directory, hit "Alt + T", and then click on Folder Options. In...
  13. MiraiMai

All the terraria files are in My Documents -> My Games -> Terraria, mod stuff is in the tAPI folder. There's buttons that open the mods folder and the mod builder in the mods page of the main menu, assuming you can get it to that point.
  14. MiraiMai

AFAIK, this is usually because you have 1.3 installed, you need a copy of the 1.2.4 content files in order to use tAPI, because they changed the names of some files. Seems you might of fixed this though. I'm going to assuming the mods (some or all) were made for r15 or earlier. They have to be...
  15. MiraiMai

There is no thread yet, as we believe it's too early for regular use by anyone but devs. If...

There is no thread yet, as we believe it's too early for regular use by anyone but devs. If you're curious though, its on github: https://github.com/TerrariaPrismTeam/Prism
Back
Top Bottom