Share This Page

MiraiMai

Terrarian, Female, 28, from Canada

My content mod, Future Dance, is now out! :3 Jan 11, 2015

MiraiMai was last seen:
Oct 14, 2015
    1. Zanthor
      Zanthor
      Can you please give me a link to the Prism thread? I couldn't find it anywhere on the forums.
      1. MiraiMai
        MiraiMai
        There is no thread yet, as we believe it's too early for regular use by anyone but devs. If you're curious though, its on github: TerrariaPrismTeam/Prism
        Aug 3, 2015
      2. Zanthor
        Zanthor
        Ok. Well, you should at least make a thread in the work in progress sub-sub-sub forum and just put a use-at-your-own-risk link so mod makers can figure out how to work with the program so that when a stable version is released, there will be mods out for it much faster. (Assuming it's at a point in development where mods CAN be made and compiled right now.)
        Aug 3, 2015
      3. Zanthor
        Zanthor
        And if nothing else, making a thread will help raise awareness and talk about all the features for Prism in-depth in one easy to find location.
        Aug 3, 2015
    2. slade3501
      slade3501
      If it is possible, please have a look at my tAPI error post. This is a problem which I cannot fix, and I need the tAPI developers to have a look at, as the public seems to agree it is the only choice I have at this point. Thanks!

Regards,

Slade3501
    3. bawr
      bawr
      Ohai, I made an addon for your mod, so you can torch while you slot zero. :3
    4. Seeabass
    5. MistahTruffle
      MistahTruffle
      I follow you because U so epic :red:
    6. MiraiMai
      MiraiMai
    7. MiraiMai
      MiraiMai
      Released MainSlotZero yesterday :D And spent way too much time today on my signature... >.>;;
      1. Frous
        Frous
        where is your awesome mod with real content? i need it D:
        Dec 23, 2014
      2. MiraiMai
        MiraiMai
        It's currently on waiting while I drive myself insane trying to figure out why my game is crashing when it shouldn't be x.X
        Dec 24, 2014
    8. MiraiMai
    9. MiraiMai
      MiraiMai
      Was hoping to release a few mods last night or today... Will release them tomorrow or Monday when I'm back from out of town :)
    10. Frous
      Frous
      i remember you <3
    11. Frous
    12. MiraiMai
      MiraiMai
      Miraculously Alive
      1. Arkhayla
        Arkhayla
        False, this is merely an illusion - I WILL NOT BELIEVE! Begone illusion, lest ye prove otherwise.
        Dec 2, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 27, 1990 (Age: 28)
    Home Page:
    http://nymphaea.ca
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    Female gamer and programmer. Have coded for tConfig and tAPI. Lazy as hell. Love simplistic things. Horrible at introductions.

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]