• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
MiraiMai
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you please give me a link to the Prism thread? I couldn't find it anywhere on the forums.
    MiraiMai
    MiraiMai
    Zanthor
    Zanthor
    Ok. Well, you should at least make a thread in the work in progress sub-sub-sub forum and just put a use-at-your-own-risk link so mod makers can figure out how to work with the program so that when a stable version is released, there will be mods out for it much faster. (Assuming it's at a point in development where mods CAN be made and compiled right now.)
    Zanthor
    Zanthor
    And if nothing else, making a thread will help raise awareness and talk about all the features for Prism in-depth in one easy to find location.
    If it is possible, please have a look at my tAPI error post. This is a problem which I cannot fix, and I need the tAPI developers to have a look at, as the public seems to agree it is the only choice I have at this point. Thanks!

Regards,

Slade3501
    Ohai, I made an addon for your mod, so you can torch while you slot zero. :3
    Released MainSlotZero yesterday :D And spent way too much time today on my signature... >.>;;
    Frous
    Frous
    where is your awesome mod with real content? i need it D:
    MiraiMai
    MiraiMai
    It's currently on waiting while I drive myself insane trying to figure out why my game is crashing when it shouldn't be x.X
    Was hoping to release a few mods last night or today... Will release them tomorrow or Monday when I'm back from out of town :)
    Miraculously Alive
    Arkhayla
    Arkhayla
    False, this is merely an illusion - I WILL NOT BELIEVE! Begone illusion, lest ye prove otherwise.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom