MiraiMai
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sad you've been inactive, but hey. Happy 5th year anniversary of Future Dance either way! ^^

Still enjoying the mod on my old copy of Terraria tAPI to this day.
    Can you please give me a link to the Prism thread? I couldn't find it anywhere on the forums.
    MiraiMai
    MiraiMai
    LobAutumny
    LobAutumny
    Ok. Well, you should at least make a thread in the work in progress sub-sub-sub forum and just put a use-at-your-own-risk link so mod makers can figure out how to work with the program so that when a stable version is released, there will be mods out for it much faster. (Assuming it's at a point in development where mods CAN be made and compiled right now.)
    LobAutumny
    LobAutumny
    And if nothing else, making a thread will help raise awareness and talk about all the features for Prism in-depth in one easy to find location.
    If it is possible, please have a look at my tAPI error post. This is a problem which I cannot fix, and I need the tAPI developers to have a look at, as the public seems to agree it is the only choice I have at this point. Thanks!

Regards,

Slade3501
    Ohai, I made an addon for your mod, so you can torch while you slot zero. :3
    Released MainSlotZero yesterday :D And spent way too much time today on my signature... >.>;;
    Frous
    Frous
    where is your awesome mod with real content? i need it D:
    MiraiMai
    MiraiMai
    It's currently on waiting while I drive myself insane trying to figure out why my game is crashing when it shouldn't be x.X
    Was hoping to release a few mods last night or today... Will release them tomorrow or Monday when I'm back from out of town :)
    Miraculously Alive
    Arkhayla
    Arkhayla
    False, this is merely an illusion - I WILL NOT BELIEVE! Begone illusion, lest ye prove otherwise.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom