1. mish20011

Tool Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator

Please update... 89, 90, 91 tracks are still called Unknown
  2. mish20011

Wavebank Yuu's Touhou Arranges Wavebank [1.4]

it is time to update my friend
  3. mish20011

you are right, and what's wierder is the wavebank created hasa small file size I edited this certain wavebank which is 600 mb because I added track 90, I rebuild it and it suddenly became 137 mb and guess what, the game infinitely loads the sunflower loading screen while the intro music keeps...
  4. mish20011

Why can't I extract this wavebank? https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/small-wavebank-collection.40775/ it says error "Index was outside the bounds of the array" its not a matter of size because the touhou wavebank is 600 MB
  5. mish20011

Wavebank Touhou Wavebank for 1.4

oh thank you
  6. mish20011

Wavebank Louk's version of the Touhou Remix Wavebank

do u plan to update this?
  7. mish20011

Wavebank Touhou WaveBank 1.4 (uwu)

do you plan to update this?
  8. mish20011

Wavebank Small Wavebank collection

Now is maybe a good time to update your wavebank to 1.4.3
  9. mish20011

Wavebank Touhou Wavebank for 1.4

I know I am a year late but... link seems gone 😕 please upload the wavebank again m(_ _)m
  10. mish20011

Wavebank Small Wavebank collection

Why can't I extract the wavebank? TExtract/QuickWaveBank says "Index was outside the bounds of the array"
  11. mish20011

does this still work? I tried making a wave bank out of the wave files I have converted from mp3 + I added the quickwavebank.txt and I renamed the files based on the track list but when I open terraria it doesn't have sound and its stuck in an infinite loading edit: I checked the streaming...
  12. mish20011

Texture Pack Rainlight UI and Stormdark UI

hope you can release it soon!
  13. mish20011

Bosses as anime girls texture pack. (this is not a texture pack i just want it.)

just overwrite the content files in C:\GOG Games\Terraria (make sure u have copy of content) if you download the files there is a readme.txt anyways
  14. mish20011

Texture Pack Undertale Themed Texture Pack Beta.

will you be doing an update for this texture?
Back
Top Bottom