Signature

stuff :eek:
Supported mods/ideas!
WAjYvBG.png
Little attention hog dragons
also random quiz results

160262.png
4.84% of people got this result (1.75% pure, 3.09% hybrid) I'm pure
Ice Types are some of the most unique people- they have great ideas and are fun to be around... But seldom often realize it. Many Ice Types hide behind a veil of insecurity despite their unique strengths, and as such never appear quite as involved as they might wish. My fav type too!

1451543039.jpg

Your Result:
Perseverance
Your soul is filled with PERSEVERANCE. Your soul is confident, and strong enough to keep going. Your ability to persevere fills others with hope and determination to persevere as well. You are an inspiration to others. Never stop being an inspiration to others and yourself! :)
Justice and Patience were also high in the list!

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  2. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  3. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  4. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  5. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  6. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  7. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  8. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom