Recent content by Mister Creeper

1. Mister Creeper

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Sprite DUMP: Been working on sprites since 2017, bottom left 3 are the ones I've done this year so far! Been burnt out but I got some ideas I'll be working on and showing them here!
  2. Mister Creeper

Pixel Art Dark Souls and Bloodborne Armor Sprites in Terraria by me

These aren't that bad! Some look great and some look decent but I can tell you're improving! Keep it up!
  3. Mister Creeper

Pixel Art The Hero Swords.

I think this is the best one so far! Well done!
  4. Mister Creeper

For the record everyone: I have left the SGA Mod team and have not given permission for my...

For the record everyone: I have left the SGA Mod team and have not given permission for my sprites to be used. The items and ideas with those sprites will still be used, I don't really care much about that. However in the future, my sprites will start to slowly be replaced with resprites. Mainly...
  5. Mister Creeper

done

done
  6. Mister Creeper

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

The Ancient God? Care to show me what it looks like?
  7. Mister Creeper

Everywhere I go there is an Astolfo Where did you come from, where did you go

Everywhere I go there is an Astolfo Where did you come from, where did you go
  8. Mister Creeper

Also new PFP like it now

Also new PFP like it now
  9. Mister Creeper

Almost a year since I posted, but I have returned. How are you all?

Almost a year since I posted, but I have returned. How are you all?
  10. Mister Creeper

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

God these are all so good! Had I known there was a contest I would've submitted something! But I personally love the Cosmic Terror, Plaguebringer, and Capricorn ones, I hope at least one of those wins!
  11. Mister Creeper

So I'm now working on a new Mod called the SGA mod! Name isn't official as we are looking at...

So I'm now working on a new Mod called the SGA mod! Name isn't official as we are looking at other names but it's good to be working again!
  12. Mister Creeper

tModLoader The Havoc Mod

Oh hecc yeah, if it means I'll finally get to see my sprites not wasted I'm all for it! Is there a discord for it?
  13. Mister Creeper

tModLoader The Havoc Mod

I too can attest to CaptainRussia's statement. Unfortunately progress halted indefinitely and little to no progress was made. The mod died out before it was even halfway finished. I have resigned from the team and will no longer be working on the mod.
  14. Mister Creeper

So I'm streaming on twitch today if you guys wanna come watch! https://twitch.tv/bigeplays

So I'm streaming on twitch today if you guys wanna come watch! https://twitch.tv/bigeplays
  15. Mister Creeper

Thank you, I have returned

Thank you, I have returned
Back
Top Bottom