Recent content by Mohl

1. M

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Tmodloader is not in the schedule for Nterraria, and hasn't ever really been a goal, last I checked.
  2. M

Not only is Terraria not much of a competitive game of it's own, but NTerraria is even LESS competitive. Though, I'd like to see how competitive it could be, but that shouldn't be a priority.
  3. M

Nice to see the bunny race is still being done. I was waiting to get back into terraria.
  4. M

Well, for the longest time, bunnies simply never showed armor, and it wasn't until at least Nterraria 5 or so that there was visible armor for bunnies, and even then, it wasn't that much of the total armor. Usually the hitboxes are the issue, though the new skin system might also be an issue.
  5. M

By redownloading the mod. Mods have to work that way due to how they work in the first place.
  6. M

How horribly broken was the bunny cannon that it required a minute-after hotfix?
  7. M

I don't quite see why double attack needed to be changed, but this looks like it might give a better damage boost than before.
  8. M

In that case, I dunno how to help you.
  9. M

Try using the Game Launcher that's stickied here. Nope.
  10. M

I wouldn't say they're quite that rare. Setting up a graveyard or a solar eclipse can net you a LOT of raccoon boxes, as well as fighting the Brain of Cthulu. After one frost moon, I ended up with easily 200 racoon boxes. EDIT: Wait, I'm an update behind.
  11. M

The problem with that is that we have to waste skillpoints to find out what a skill does, and there's a very good chance that we won't even want the skill in the first place, resulting in having spent points that are for nothing, that we can't change later.
  12. M

Then why is it that when there's a skill I can't select yet, the description is entirely question marks?
  13. M

The only thing is, you'll swing with it directly after, meaning you can get the same effect out of just alternating between the two weapons. And if the two weapons are different in any way, it'll invalidate the stronger weapon, because you'll still be hitting with a weaker one afterwards. If...
  14. M

Alright, I just rolled a thief-warrior, and I'm confused about two things. First, what does grapple do? Every time I've used it, I simply hit something while teleporting to it, which makes no sense from it's description. Second, what use is the dual-wielding skill for warriors? Checked with a...
  15. M

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

See the regular Terraria Content folder? Put that in the Avalon V.10 folder, don't replace any files.
Back
Top Bottom