Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

is their a way to switch between the main player and the nplayer while in game instead of having to go to the menu?
On the Party Inventory Menu, click the character name and click Change Player or something like that.
Im having issues with trying to install N terraria v5, This keeps popping up when trying to run it
OOPuHYL.png

Could someone give me some ideas on what to do?
N Terraria 5 will not run correctly on Terraria 1.3 Content Folder, downgrade your Terraria folder to 1.2.?.? version.
I don't think so sorry, just been my internet handle for about a decade.

Does anyone know how to increase the spawn rate/speed outside of in game means? Some of these quests just require too much waiting around on spawns.
Water Candle.

Try using the Game Launcher that's stickied here.

Thats the thing, anything I do on the gamelauncher makes no difference, I have downgraded and tried to run the downgrades but they just do not work. I have tried creating its own terraria folder and adding the content from 1.2.2 that can be downgraded(But doesnt run) and the cloest thing i have gotten is start it up from your steam client, cant figure that out.

Thats the thing, anything I do on the gamelauncher makes no difference, I have downgraded and tried to run the downgrades but they just do not work. I have tried creating its own terraria folder and adding the content from 1.2.2 that can be downgraded(But doesnt run) and the cloest thing i have gotten is start it up from your steam client, cant figure that out.
In that case, I dunno how to help you.

Well, this week have been very much about hurrying and getting tired out from moving from far place to far place, but
at least I were able to finish the week with a new update out for the mod.

Update Launched.
Change Log said:
* Version 43
*- Fixed issue with Custom heads not working with racial heads.
*- Fixed an issue where custom head armors may not have sprites replaced correctly.
*- NPPlayers will now correctly chase enemies that have 0 visible damage, but not chase friendly creatures.
*- Monsters like Moon Lord, who does not have defined attack value, will now correctly deal scaled projectile damage.
*- Nerfed monsters shoot damage boost.
*- Now, only monsters that drops coins will drop the Raccoon Boxes.
*- Double Attack skill were changed, now it adds the chance of causing twice the number of hits a normal attack would do.
*- Double Attack skill is now a Passive skill and can be used with tools now.
*- Npplayers no longer targets immortal entities.
*- Added an acessory that drops from the Lunatic Cultist, The Pillars and Moon Lord.
*- Npplayers will focus on causing the highest damage as possible in combat.
*- Npplayers will try using the best weapon they can find on their inventory.
*- Added a new Tombstone Text.
*- Npplayers will no longer teleport to the player when they are falling.
*- Some mod items are no longer dropable, but they are acquired from new quests.
*- But some items now can be dropped from monsters...
*- Added a few craftable recipes, mostly can... Better not spoil the fun.
*- Slimes have been eating a diversity of items latelly...
*- Removed the event Evil Aura Day.
*- N TerraFest event added. Event will happen at every second month in 3 months stacks per year (February, May, August and November) between the days 8 and 21.
N TerraFest is going to begin in 1 day, sorry for not making N TerraFest be very much of a great thing, beside it may be
usefull in case you want to try fighting several bosses at once, or at least peek the npcs stalls.

I don't quite see why double attack needed to be changed, but this looks like it might give a better damage boost than before.

Good job for me, released an update and already had to make a hotfix.
Change Log said:
* Version 44
*- The game now tells you what rewards you got from a quest.
*- Nerfed Bunny Cannon shot speed and damage.
I knew it were way too good to be truth.
I don't quite see why double attack needed to be changed, but this looks like it might give a better damage boost than before.
Only testing you will notice what changed, the change is very drastic.

Well, this week have been very much about hurrying and getting tired out from moving from far place to far place, but
at least I were able to finish the week with a new update out for the mod.

Update Launched.

N TerraFest is going to begin in 1 day, sorry for not making N TerraFest be very much of a great thing, beside it may be
usefull in case you want to try fighting several bosses at once, or at least peek the npcs stalls.
thx for update!) waiting for multiplayer to play with friends)

npplayers dosent follow me sometimes.
Uh, I broke their AI again...?
How horribly broken was the bunny cannon that it required a minute-after hotfix?
Well, for a weapon that is acquired early in the game, 100 damage and a very good shoot speed is kind of overpowered.
thx for update!) waiting for multiplayer to play with friends)
Uh... Read the thread's main post red text.

Back
Top Bottom