Recent content by mr chicken chillinšŸŒ³

1. mr chicken chillinšŸŒ³

What's one possible crossover you would like to see terraria do, barring all realism!

I want to see a crossover with something from real-life. So what I want is a nuclear crossover. Radiation, nuclear bombs, nuclear power, x-rays. I would like to see all of these. Also does anyone know a mod that has at least one of these?
  2. mr chicken chillinšŸŒ³

Today I will start studying nuclear physics.

Today I will start studying nuclear physics.
  3. mr chicken chillinšŸŒ³

No, all lava is replaced by shimmer. That way you canā€™t fight wall of flesh.

No, all lava is replaced by shimmer. That way you canā€™t fight wall of flesh.
  4. mr chicken chillinšŸŒ³

I just started a classic mode hardcore playthrough of terraria. I hope i can atleast fight one boss.

I just started a classic mode hardcore playthrough of terraria. I hope i can atleast fight one boss.
  5. mr chicken chillinšŸŒ³

No we all know the copper axe is the best starter weapon.

No we all know the copper axe is the best starter weapon.
  6. mr chicken chillinšŸŒ³

I would but Iā€™m aromatic, so that makes it a little difficult.

I would but Iā€™m aromatic, so that makes it a little difficult.
  7. mr chicken chillinšŸŒ³

I hear a lot of people talking about it at school, but I have no interest in football or...

I hear a lot of people talking about it at school, but I have no interest in football or anything football related.
  8. mr chicken chillinšŸŒ³

I nearly sold a deconstructed desert as well.

I nearly sold a deconstructed desert as well.
  9. mr chicken chillinšŸŒ³

I have a Terraria server for my friends and I sold one deconstructed sky island for 2 gold, and...

I have a Terraria server for my friends and I sold one deconstructed sky island for 2 gold, and a intact sky island for 10.
  10. mr chicken chillinšŸŒ³

@Russ Guss Doodles Iā€™m the same snd everyone else also thinks Iā€™m extroverted yet Iā€™m highly...

@Russ Guss Doodles Iā€™m the same snd everyone else also thinks Iā€™m extroverted yet Iā€™m highly introverted.
  11. mr chicken chillinšŸŒ³

Yes, the goal is to make a list of the English alphabet in every symbolic language. Such as...

Yes, the goal is to make a list of the English alphabet in every symbolic language. Such as morse code wingdings and sign language
  12. mr chicken chillinšŸŒ³

This gave me way to big of an ego boost for some reason. I donā€™t know why but it did.

This gave me way to big of an ego boost for some reason. I donā€™t know why but it did.
  13. mr chicken chillinšŸŒ³

Many's Riddle #1: NPC spawns NPC

Yay!!!! I forgot to say queen bee.
  14. mr chicken chillinšŸŒ³

Ok, if I understand this correctly, some answers would be mother slime, king slime, queen slime, the hungry from the wall of flesh, the moon lord, gollem, prismatic lacewing, and alien queen. Please let me know if these are correct answers.
  15. mr chicken chillinšŸŒ³

So, let me try to better understand this. If you mean killing a NPC would not count. So, for example, the mother slime spawns the baby slime on death, so would this count or no.
Back
Top Bottom