Recent content by mr.kangaroo

1. mr.kangaroo

Switch Splitscreen Terraria Launches on Nintendo Switch

It is local multiplayer, unless you mean local wifi multiplayer.
  2. mr.kangaroo

Calamity Mod Sulphurous sea weird world gen.

I pretty sure that letters just get converted into numbers during world gen.
  3. mr.kangaroo

Hello!

Hello!
  4. mr.kangaroo

Linux Black box when attempting to start game

I have a windows computer and a Linux computer. The windows one works fine when I try to boot up Terraria but my Linux (debian) computer just has a black box when I try to boot up the game. Is there any way to fix this?
  5. mr.kangaroo

PC Game deleted my progress

No problem.
  6. mr.kangaroo

I think that your character got corrupted. You should be able to get all of your stuff back using an inventory editor or a free items server. Is there any reason why this might've happened?
  7. mr.kangaroo

Did you restart the game yet? Are you sure that you put them in the right folder?
  8. mr.kangaroo

No, sorry.
  9. mr.kangaroo

No problem, sorry that I couldn't help you get your account back.
  10. mr.kangaroo

Try getting all of your gear back on a free items server; you can find some on Terraria Server List | Terraria Multiplayer Servers
  11. mr.kangaroo

You could try uninstalling and reinstalling, I heard of an issue where the game saves your stuff in the recycle bin for some reason.
  12. mr.kangaroo

Another question: Did you have it on the cloud? If you didn't go to Documents\My Games\Terraria\Players and you should see 2 files with your characters name, one PLR and one PLR.BAK. Delete the PLR file and rename the PLR.BAK to PLR and you may see your character again.
  13. mr.kangaroo

Is there any reason why this might of happened?
Back
Top Bottom